Re: Game request

by ivrognard

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

Can confirm, Medal of Honor now working. Out of curiousity, what regions are excluded or included for the Bermuda? It seems like the exclusion zone is now more than Germany.

Message 71 of 136 (856 Views)

★★ Pro

@Quark02I can tell that Bermuda isn't abilable in Israel

Message 72 of 136 (1,003 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

Quite a few reports of non-availability for Dead in Bermuda, with Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault appearing instead. 

Gonna try to compile a list of the countries where Dead in Bermuda is not available:

1. Slovenia

2. Czech Republic

3. Romania

4. Serbia

5. Israel

6. Turkey

7. Egypt

8. Brazil

9. Slovakia

Feel free to tag me, so i can update the list further. Both Czech Republic and Romania are EU members, so it's kind of odd for the game not appearing for them and getting instead MOHPA. 

I will also point that Dead in Bermuda is available on Steam for Romania, but not for Origin. Another oddity, so it will also be nice if people will point the Steam availability for Dead in Bermuda, too. That would show clearly when the game is really region restricted and when is an error from Origin.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 73 of 136 (995 Views)

Re: On the House - Share and request your favorite titles

★★★★★ Newbie

maybe bring up a old game? SimCity 4?

Message 74 of 136 (951 Views)

EA DICE Team

@ThisMight

SimCity certainly is a popular game series. Are you a big Simcity fan? Standard smile

Message 75 of 136 (939 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The game I would absolutely love to see next in the on the house program:

Battlefield 4.

I played it and it was very fun.

Sadly enough I gotta wait between game purchases. Made a purchase recently so gotta wait some time. Gotta keep some money eh? :P

Hopefully this game will be on the house asap. That would be great.

Message 76 of 136 (944 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

CORRECTION

My favorite game was MASS EFFECT 2

and i would really like to see next on on the house, DRAGON AGE ORIGINS

and the second game after it would be  FOOTBALL MANAGER 14.

because i didnt get to own neither of them.You are doing a great job,keep it up

Message 77 of 136 (933 Views)

★★ Pro

@johnny900000

Both those games already was on the house, check this list in wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Origin%27s_On_the_House_games

Message 78 of 136 (924 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@mathematics654

Hy,i know those games already were  on the house, but so did Medal of Honor -Pacific assault a couple of months ago ,or more,and in May last month it was listed again.Those are the games i want cause i didnt get them previously ,i think there are many people who didnt get them too and if origin relists previous games i think those are good games for relisting.

Message 79 of 136 (911 Views)

★★ Novice

Bermuda not available in the Netherlands, MOHPA instead (which I think is better)

I would like to request a NFS game, I don't really care which one, although I guess it would affect more players if it's something between 2004-2014 just for graphic, performance on low pc's and compatibility reasons (old games and new pc's don't tend to work well)

Thinking about shift Football, pro-street, underground 2, carbon, most wanted 2012, rivals etc.

Message 80 of 136 (888 Views)