by Straatford87

Original Post

Accepted Solution

On the House - Plants vs Zombies GOTY Edition

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

header.jpg

There’s a zombie on your lawn!

Plants vs Zombies is now available, On the House! Just head on over to the Origin Store to pick it up, and it's yours to keep.

Fight off hordes of zombies in this classic strategy game. Protect your lawn and dig into five fun-filled game modes – all for free!

Will you be playing on team Plant, or perhaps Zombie? Let us know!

Message 1 of 5 (1,241 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: On the House - Plants vs Zombies GOTY Edition

★★★★ Guide

@Straatford87@ivrognard

Those poor zombies took control in Garden Warfare 2 though. If you still want to support them, you can play as Zombies in Garden Warfare series. Tongue outParty hat

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (1,059 Views)

All Replies

@Straatford87 nice. Though a good friend of mine hates me now, as his girlfriend can't stop playing it. Other than that, everything is fine. More people are infected by the cuteness of the plants and are massacrating the poor zombies. I think i should start an organization for the zombies protection. I mean, the poor dudes are just constantly hungry. No ill intent there.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 2 of 5 (1,206 Views)

EA DICE Team

@ivrognard

That's a nice way of looking at it.. poor zombies! Large smile

Message 3 of 5 (1,158 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Straatford87@ivrognard

Those poor zombies took control in Garden Warfare 2 though. If you still want to support them, you can play as Zombies in Garden Warfare series. Tongue outParty hat

Message 4 of 5 (1,060 Views)

@Red_Hood_1810  was about the god damn time to shake the chains of the plants tyranny. Zombie revolution forever! Garden Warfare is on my to buy list, so it will happen, though not this year. Spent my gaming budget on a bunch of Sims 4 expansions, Mirror Edge Catalyst and the first Titanfall and i have 4 more games that i hope to grab them before the BF ends (Far Cry 4 Gold, Far Cry Primal Apex, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Deluxe and Fallout 4 GOTY). So Garden Warfare will have to wait a wee bit longer. I also hope to complete my Sims 3 collection in a Christmas sale this year.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 5 of 5 (1,031 Views)