by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

On the House - Peggle

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Peggle.jpg

Peg-busting fun!
Take your best shot at becoming a Peggle Master. Put your skills to the ultimate test in this fun puzzle game, all for free. It’s On The House.

To pick it up now, just head on over to the Origin Store. Happy gaming!

Message 1 of 6 (1,456 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: On the House - Peggle

Community Manager

@Brewen23 They are free games, no one is forcing you to install or even play them if you don't want to.

Plenty of people, myself included actually like Peggle. I know, it's madness that different people like different things and I've spent many a relaxed evening playing Peggle. If the game is not for you then no one will force you to play it, but at the same time, there is no need to attack someone posting about liking the game. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (1,488 Views)

All Replies

It's a nice little game, perfect for kids and adults that want something fun and relaxing. If you like casual games, too, this one is one of the best out there.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 2 of 6 (1,438 Views)

EA DICE Team

@ivrognard

Agreed, lovely relaxing title :-)

Message 3 of 6 (1,404 Views)

★★ Novice

I remember playing this game as a kid. I'm having flashbacks now from my childhood.

Message 4 of 6 (1,340 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Dude lol theres no way that could possibly be a good game. Why do you think this junk game is free? I've had 2 good games free from these people and one don't work.  Its called NOX.  By the way EA Earth and Beyond is up again. Sorry to EXPLODE your bubble.

Message 5 of 6 (1,239 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Brewen23 They are free games, no one is forcing you to install or even play them if you don't want to.

Plenty of people, myself included actually like Peggle. I know, it's madness that different people like different things and I've spent many a relaxed evening playing Peggle. If the game is not for you then no one will force you to play it, but at the same time, there is no need to attack someone posting about liking the game. 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (1,489 Views)