by ivrognard

Original Post

Re: On the House - Dead Space

EA DICE Team

@DarkBanishing

I was waiting for your comment Party hat

Message 11 of 15 (311 Views)

@Straatford87 meanwhile, we are still hoping that you will be able to finish the game and the series at some point:eahigh_file:

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 12 of 15 (295 Views)

EA DICE Team

@ivrognard

Keeping the dream alive :D

Message 13 of 15 (284 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@Straatford87

Thank you for the hard work! I've came across a problem in Dead Space 2, and I have no idea where or whom to reach out to. So I thought I'd reach out to someone close and within the community. I've came across a hacker in Dead Space 2 Multiplayer and it just ruins the multiplayer experience entirely. I have recorded footage of him having infinite everything and speed hacks as well. His username is [no naming and shaming, as per forum rules]  and for some reason he doesn't appear in search results. I was wondering what EA could do to prevent him from doing something like this again? Perhaps a ban on his account for explicit use of hacks and game ruining for the opposing team. For future reference and hopefully never, where would I go to report hackers in old games that don't have their own forums anymore? Thanks!

DivinetPhantom

EDIT: Also I thought it was just lag at first, but nope! I've got some time stamps for the video I uploaded. 1 Instance is pretty obvious he's got a speed advantage and that is around the 00:40 - 00:50 second mark. Another instance is infinite stasis at 02:10 - 02:20 and with careful observation, all he does is grenade launch and never reload. Also, atm I'm trying to figure out how to upload the video... So far I'm trying to do it through my google drive.

Message 14 of 15 (263 Views)

@DivinetPhantom removed the links and the username, as the naming and shaming are not allowed on the boards.

You can use this to learn how to report a player suspected of cheating. As you have a video and other proofs, the report should go smoothly. But, again, that is up to the EA team to decide after they see the video.  

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 15 of 15 (246 Views)