Re: On a Scale of 1 to 100......

by bosourd

Original Post

On a Scale of 1 to 100......

Champion

With 100 being most disappointed......How disappointed are you when you open a care package and find a triple take?

I'd rather find a gold knockdown myself. 

So 500 for me.

Message 1 of 34 (649 Views)

Hero
@hayhor 500000000

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 34 (645 Views)

Champion
@E9ine_AC Earlier playing with @Koochi-Q he was being loba and we came upon one late game. He was loba and before opening said it is a kraber. Opening it to find a tripletake almost made me cry. 🤣
Message 3 of 34 (630 Views)

★★ Pro
@hayhor it's funny how respawn think that converting ground weapon to CP weapon will make it more demanding and powerful, TT is trash now, especially with that horrible-nobody-use scope. Should've just nerfed it and problem solved.

Even EVA is way better than PK when it was in CP lol
Message 4 of 34 (626 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@bosourd They should have put Mastiff in CP and call it a day. But no, gotta do something stupid 💀
Message 5 of 34 (618 Views)

★★ Pro
@BaldWraithSimp they probably gonna introduce another CP weapon with a 1 hit 100 body damage so that people gonna use it xD

Cause kraber is the only CP weapon that make sense and worth it.
Message 6 of 34 (606 Views)

★ Expert

It was my go-to secondary but now it's a marksman weapon, I am pretty meh about it. Bocek secondary all the way.

Message 7 of 34 (546 Views)

Champion

I used to love the tripletake but since they care packaged it....idk it just feels wrong.

So 100.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 34 (530 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor If this was how disappointed I am they made it a Marksman weapon I'd say 5000.I haven't used it cuz I'm trying to reclaim the sniper kills I lost when they moved my TT kills into that category.
Message 9 of 34 (528 Views)

Champion
@bosourd I like a prowler and will drop a gun for it too. That gun has clutched fights for me. Its dps is higher than all others.
Message 10 of 34 (482 Views)