Re: On Kahshyyyk....no no no, let's talk about the Death Star or anything beside

by HCarbonic

Original Post

On Kahshyyyk....no no no, let's talk about the Death Star or anything besides it

★★★ Guide

What About The Droid Attack on the Wookiees | Know Your Meme

Well maybe if they weren't helping the Clones in every single assault, they wouldn't be getting attacked.... or they would.... but still

So why am I still seeing Wookies where they should very much not be. I love Wookies as much as the next guy but watching these guys run around on the Death Star or a Separatist Dreadnought is.... irritating. I guess I could try to immerse myself in the thought that maybe the Wookies were just like "AARRGHHH AGRRHHH AGRRHHARRGG RGGH ARGH" which simply translates to, "Yeah we'll rally our Wookie forces and meet you up on the giant space-station for battle." However my brain does not want to have to rationalize why a Wookie is running around on Geonosis and instead would've liked another clone reinforcement in it's place and sadly with this games service ending.. which has still not quite settled down with me, I will has to be infuriated everytime I see a Wookie (and Ewoks too) running around where they should definitely not be...

Message 1 of 2 (230 Views)

Re: On Kahshyyyk....no no no, let's talk about the Death Star or anything beside

★★ Pro

Maybe that was what the new slam ability was for...to discourage people from using the wookies due to its underpowered nature. Fortify was much more helpful.

Message 2 of 2 (198 Views)