Original Post

Olympus vs Worlds Edge

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

The Promised (INSANE Olympus art) Goods:

OlympusVSWorldEdge2.jpg

Worlds (Cloud) Edge Version 2 point 0?

OlympusVSWorldEdge.jpg

Sorry bro's, by the 56th second of the launch trailer, I died inside. 

I feel like there should be better communication with the players. This hide and seek stuff is really annoying.

These concept arts/Olympus pics, whatever it is, is not even leaks. What is that, a completely different map?

* I don't know man, first Season 6 killed me, as we SLOWLY had to realize there is no new map, with Ash CLEARY saying, welcome to Olympus.

We then wait a full season (thank god it finishes sooner), only to find that the respawn artwork is a load of bogus. HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH "OLYMPUS"

3 x Main things that are chasing people away, STILL

1. SBMM. (I would highly recommend setting up a dedicated team for this. It is single-handedly killing this game)

I can not stand this any longer. Im not a good player, and then I get 2 noobs every round, but because I'm level 500, this makes total sense and my ping is 200, and consistently without fail, land in Pred lobbies. WITHOUT FAIL. How does this make sense? Average players with High hours are punished. Okay (Yes you do get better, but only to the 200ping point)

2. Consistently changing legends on a pick rate scenario?

This makes no sense. Pathfinder is a pathfinder main, he won't change no matter what you do. He is not maining him for his "power, or OP" he is using him cause he likes the concept. Grappling/Robot is his thing. Wrath players, portal/phasing is their thing. Do you get it? So you going to change and fiddle till the pic-rate is lower? How stupid is this? All you do is, make people leave. It is incredibly disappointing, after putting 100's of hours into your main legend, only to wake up one morning, and it is completely changed, changed on a pick rate scenario?Okay.

3. Sound/Audio & Servers

Enough said

Other:

Bad communication & Skins & Recolours

I get the surprise element, hype, and all that goes with it. Putting up fake Olympus pics, that's just.. yeah, anyway.

Apex coins are daylight robbery. This system is really messed up, and insanely overpriced. And I am not the only one to think this. (Comming from a 3 x heirloom account, 200+ legendaries)

Message 1 of 1 (887 Views)