Re: Olympus is badly designed

by Sir_Named

Original Post

Champion
@Sir_Named There are two of those vent things actually.
Message 21 of 28 (316 Views)

★★ Expert
@hayhor Really? I haven’t looked around Olympus as much as I wanted to. I’ll have to find the other one at some point.
Message 22 of 28 (314 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Sir_Named You really don’t have to search long for it... as its right beside the other one
Message 23 of 28 (309 Views)

Champion
@Sir_Named Yeah what he said.
Message 24 of 28 (304 Views)

★★ Expert
@Koochi-Q Oh, well guess I’m blind.
Message 25 of 28 (290 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I wish there was a thumbs down button on posts, because this one would definitely get it.

This map is hands down the best map to date. The design itself it beautiful and there are a lot of different and unique POIs all around the map. It may be more open than other maps, but the taller redeploy balloons and vehicles can help you navigate those.

I will also disagree with others who are saying 3rd partying is bad in this game. I mean, have you completely forgotten about how terrible 3P was in Kings Canyon? LOL

Message 26 of 28 (286 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Sir_Named You might be. Probably not tho. But the other shaft splits itself in 2... I have a vid which I’ll post later from days ago... almost had a good clutch but a shield messed it up...
Message 27 of 28 (261 Views)

[ Edited ]

@RockScorpion384 it's a great map, love the split levels. Get a bit lost the odd time but that's half the fun of it. The graphics are beautiful. The loot is good imo, but I suspect they will fiddle with it. I like the fact we can now go higher in buildings albeit the third floor. The open spaces might look open, but from a creeping view I assure you they are anything but.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 28 of 28 (253 Views)