Olympus SUCKS!

by EdwardDLuffy

Original Post

Re: Olympus SUCKS!

★★ Pro
@Srksii bro u gotta carry me once I'm back.
Message 41 of 52 (288 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@bosourd Where are you! Went on Pandora on vacation??
Message 42 of 52 (283 Views)

★★ Pro
@Srksii I've been healing from the pain of SBMM for months, I think I'm ready to kick some azz again now.
Message 43 of 52 (281 Views)

★★★ Expert

@EdwardDLuffy Yurs iz bezt trollpost 

:D

My K/D ratio is worst on Olympus! It’s 0!  This game is broken!

Message 44 of 52 (264 Views)

Anonymous
@EdwardDLuffy this gotta be a troll.
Message 45 of 52 (252 Views)

★ Expert
@Anonymous To be fair I do live under a bridge.
Message 46 of 52 (247 Views)

★★★ Expert
@EdwardDLuffy Complaining in advance is tight!
Message 47 of 52 (229 Views)

★ Expert
@DoYaSeeMe I'll be writing later about how pleased I am they removed Wraith from the game in Season 8.
Message 48 of 52 (226 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@EdwardDLuffyWell, I have some complaints of my own about this Season 7 failure:
- Horizon is absurdly OP, she sends everyone so high that they die of being outside of the battle area.
- Horizon mains are the worst teammates, by the time you figure out what they meant, you're already boxed. Oh, and having a Rampart as a second teammate also...The match ends before you agree which one is driving the Trident!
- Trident skins are so expensive. Charging 40$ for a Ferrari red, are they nuts?!
- The new gun is tooooo slow, useless! I can't down any respawn ships because they leave before the emp cannon fully charges!
- Loot is crap. This is a luxurious city, all guns have to be gold!
- There's no Skyhook in KC, what were they thinking !?! I felt off the city a few times straight into Kings Canyon's Skull Town, which was full of PKs and R99s and wanted to bring them back up to my sweaty teammates but I was stuck there alone with all the footsteps of the past.. They really need to fire those devs again!

Message 49 of 52 (214 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@DoYaSeeMe wrote:

@EdwardDLuffyWell, I have some complaints of my own about this Season 7 failure:

- Trident skins are so expensive. Charging 40$ for a Ferrari red, are they nuts?!

My golly. A new way to charge for money and to up the item count of packs...

Message 50 of 52 (203 Views)