Olympus SUCKS!

by EdwardDLuffy

Original Post

Re: Olympus SUCKS!

@EdwardDLuffy 

Shall I then make the "Season 1 player QUITS Apex with this TRASH" post?

In which I incoherently put the following terms in a random generated text:

ALWAYS BEEN AN ACTIVE PLAYER, SPEND LOTS OF MONEY, SBMM, CHEATERS, SERVERS, LAGG, RECYCLED EVENTS, NO CONTENT, STUPID TRAILERS, BUGS, MORE CHEATERS, IT WAS DEFINITELY NOT MY FAULT I JUST GOT KILLED

Message 21 of 52 (546 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@EdwardDLuffy "Yes, but only to people with a K/Dr over 7.50. Beta pred testing. Sorry Frown"
then I should officially complain cuz I fall in that category but I still don't have it for testing Standard smile
Message 22 of 52 (522 Views)

★ Expert
@maximas1986 7.50 not 0.075 :P
Message 23 of 52 (519 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@EdwardDLuffy over 7.50 KDR is exactly what I mean, also a predator season 0 to 6 and counting.
so am I in?
Message 24 of 52 (506 Views)

Champion
@EdwardDLuffy This made me laugh hard 🤣 Nice preemptive strike.
Message 25 of 52 (505 Views)

★ Expert
@maximas1986 Sure! To get the beta version of Apex Legends Olympus format your device's drive then throw it in the trash. Once you have done this Respawn will send you a high-spec gaming PC with the beta version preloaded. Enjoy!
Message 26 of 52 (501 Views)

★ Expert

SERIOUS!

I've seen some leaked images of Olympus. If you've played Titanfall 2 think of that place where you have to hop between two different times to complete it. It looks like the pre-trashed version of that place.

Message 27 of 52 (500 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@DYSPROssiumDid you just say * and not get censored? Are you allowed to say * on AHQ? Holy *, i been missing out..

CMs, if you're not allowed then it was your heroes fault and if i get banned for it this then *.

Wtf.. Why i get censored for it...No fair!

Message 28 of 52 (496 Views)

★ Expert
@EdwardDLuffy -We need a bigger map to deal with 3rd party because that always works!
Message 29 of 52 (495 Views)

★ Expert
@Daze623 Sadly, if you've seen the leaks the place looks tiny :/
Message 30 of 52 (490 Views)