Re: Oliver twist not found in track list

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Oliver twist not found in track list

★★ Newbie

I cant find oliver twist on the track list.

Message 1 of 3 (268 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @dips2124 

Thanks for letting us know about this, If this issue returns or you run into any more issues please make a new post and we will provide any available information.  

If you are wanting to speak to a live support agent, you can reach out to one with the information below.  

• EA Help website - Phone/Chat/Email - Availability may vary but phone or live chat would be faster than email.    
  • Twitter - Select the message icon to get assistance    
  • Facebook - You can select the 'send message' option on the accounts home page 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (200 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@dips2124 Can you go into further detail about the game you are playing?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (248 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @dips2124 

Thanks for letting us know about this, If this issue returns or you run into any more issues please make a new post and we will provide any available information.  

If you are wanting to speak to a live support agent, you can reach out to one with the information below.  

• EA Help website - Phone/Chat/Email - Availability may vary but phone or live chat would be faster than email.    
  • Twitter - Select the message icon to get assistance    
  • Facebook - You can select the 'send message' option on the accounts home page 

Illium.png

Message 3 of 3 (201 Views)