Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Old Farts

by Rnz_Wth_Scissrz

Original Post

Re: Old Farts

★★ Apprentice

@aaronrique and @AhaloAskewed 

Added as friends and invited to the club on Xbox.

Xbox GT: Rnz Wth Scissrz
Xbox Club: Old Farts of Anthem
Old Farts on Facebook

Message 51 of 169 (521 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Rnz_Wth_Scissrz 

Big thank you for taking the time and effort to get this rolling. My apologies for not making an appearance during the demo but my gaming tv is currently being replaced under warranty and I just jumped on my kids Xbox to log some screen shots. Fingers crossed I’ll be good to go on the 15th. 

OBI ONE 50

Message 52 of 169 (506 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@zukstar

Gaming TV on the fritz?  No bueno!  Hope the warrant work gets handled swiftly.  

Feel free drop in a party and say hi next time you’re on!

Old Farts on Facebook

Message 53 of 169 (499 Views)

★★ Guide

I guess at 56 I qualify, add me "vonScuzzman"

Message 54 of 169 (493 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Old is just a term people use instead of saying well aged or are too salty from getting their butts kicked by us. 

Message 55 of 169 (488 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sorry if someone already asked, but are you guys on discord? Cool way to talk especially since it's a phone app too and now i think integrated into the xbox if u want it on the xbox as well.

Message 56 of 169 (475 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@vonScuzzmanX 

Added as friend and invited to the "Well Aged People" Xbox club (as @Cyberpawz put it).

@AhaloAskewed 

I don't think anyone is using Discord.  We mostly use the Invite to Party or Join Party features built into the Xbox.

Old Farts on Facebook

Message 57 of 169 (470 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Morning All,

Chad Robertson of BioWare hosted a Q&A session on Twitter.  His tweets were direct in most cases but vague in others.  Thread: https://twitter.com/crobertson_atx/status/1093539243807391744

Separate Topic: EA access only gives subscribers 10 hours of gameplay from Feb. 15 until official launch.  So, I won't be pimping out my Javelin skins until Feb.22.

Looking forward to the 15th!

Old Farts on Facebook

Message 58 of 169 (454 Views)

★ Guide

@Rnz_Wth_Scissrz  I'm with you; that 10 hours will be slowly rationed from the 15th to the 22nd.  Hoping to be disciplined enough to be able to have some time to get on each day and see if I can get in the daily stuff they have lined up.  Won't be wasting a second on decoration until full launch.

Message 59 of 169 (450 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I've been crazy about this game since the closed alpha, but I'm not really looking forward to the 10-hr. trial, it'll be such a tease.  I'm going to work it like I did when they released Andromeda.  I'm holding off on my 10-hrs until 3 days before launch, then allow myself to indulge.  Since we'll be starting at level 1 javelins, I don't expect a lot of bling being available for snazziness, so will be able to spend my time battling and exploring. There will be plenty of time to look good after release.

Message 60 of 169 (444 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help