Re: Okay. We get it.

by Wreck_It_Lopers

Original Post

Champion

@Wreck_It_Lopers  My mentality?  Honestly i couldn't care one way or the other, i just think when there are people hacking, which has considerably more of a negative impact on the game than alt+f4 users...the focus is in the wrong place. If there was a clear code of conduct kicking around including this before bans were implemented it would have been a more sensible thing to do as far as I'm concerned....people would be doing it knowing the consequences for certain and fully deserving of any ban.

@Koochi-Q  We've both been on this forum long enough to know that just because you tell people not to spam a subject...doesn't mean they're going to listen....it's effort wasted trying to do so. Would be nice if the community managers would just close these repetitive threads....but lets face there aint enough hours in the day to keep on top of that crap lol.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 11 of 13 (170 Views)

★★ Expert
@DoYaSeeMe "derailing to a non constructive direction"

I think that's about the gis of all the new threads created where users complain about their ban.

They start off civil, and begin to attack everyone who doesn't agree that banning players for cheating is unfair.
Message 12 of 13 (161 Views)

★ Guide
@MandatoryIDtag There is a clear code of conduct and it can be found here:
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/apex-legends/apex-legends/play-by-the-rules-in-apex-legends/
So clearly that doesn't matter to them.
Message 13 of 13 (159 Views)