Re: Okay. We get it.

by Wreck_It_Lopers

Original Post

Okay. We get it.

★★★★ Pro

All the threads on bans and game modes are becoming quite over populated.

We have people getting banned crying after their deed was done. You were caught. Deal with it. Go kick rocks.

Then there's the ones who want the game to change to their needs. No. It will remain the course as intended. There's many more titles out there for one to solo or duo. So have at it.

I just want to debase myself when I read even a fraction of the tripe that gets posted. Where are all these people leaking in from? Has 4chan shut down?

Go after real issues. Like balancing, plagued connection occurrences, bugs, etc. Or have some innovative ideas to share.

Nobody gives a whatever on the feels one has caught over the demanding entitled tantrum that needs pampering.

As Willy Wonka once said, "It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal!"

Move on and consider some real problems to address.

MUAH XOXO Heart

Message 1 of 13 (701 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Message 2 of 13 (688 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@SethCurry It's about the games inability to cater for the proposed sanction on solos and duos. Isn't it. xD

Message 3 of 13 (682 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@ColdHours I was gonna make a similar thread to yours cause a couple hours ago there were like 6 threads back to back regarding (Ferrari) F4(30) + alt, either for (why) getting banned, when ban over or complaining about the whole leaver system... 6 back-to-back, can you imagine that. With more than 10 on first page in total...Decided against it cause I know it won’t stop.

Why would it stop if ppl don’t stop using the exploit or see at least 2 when they come to this section of the board at first glance and still think ‘you know what this topic needs? A(nother) thread regarding the (unfairness of the) F4 situation! Derp’
Message 4 of 13 (650 Views)

Champion

I can understand people wanting clarity on the issue, whether you've cheated or not you should be told what the crack is. 

I'm just wondering how many people have done this ignorantly unaware they were cheating just because a friends been like "oh you can do this to avoid RP loss".

Is there a set of in game rules kicking around? Can't say i've seen one.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 13 (617 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I wonder why they use Alt+F4 at all...

Why not just get shot wait 2 minuts and go back to lobby?

Restarting game also needs 1-2 Minutes...

I think a penalty for quitting is good, because every time a quitter ruins the match for 2 other players, too.

Message 6 of 13 (584 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Flashshark1980  schrieb:

I wonder why they use Alt+F4 at all...

Because they do not lose RP this way.

Message 7 of 13 (579 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag Clarity is one thing, but one can at least understand 2 things: 1) there’s no need to have a phletora of threads regarding the same issue where everyone is either asking or complaining about the same thing and that the next person does the same as all the previous and 2) you know you have been banned, complaining about it won’t make it go away, but reading through other’s experiences will give you insight in how and why you got (temp) banned and you can even gauge for how long.
Message 8 of 13 (573 Views)

★★★ Expert
@ColdHours My theory is that the overflow of whiners is due to the additional spare time gained from penalties Standard smile.

I think the mods should step in and combine similar threads into one, deleting those that are derailing to a non constructive direction. Where are they, by the way? It feels like they're barely here nowadays.
Message 9 of 13 (556 Views)

★ Guide
@MandatoryIDtag Your mentality is the one out of all that drives me nuts on here. To say people are unaware that they are cheating or as you put it "ignorant" to it when they are hitting specific keys on a keyboard to exit a game as a way of not losing Ranked Points to gain an advantage and rank up quicker. Its like the kid that cuts to the front of the line to get into the movie faster and says "They didn't post a sign that says I couldn't cut". Is he ignorant to his actions??? That thought process is changing our society and not in a positive way.
Message 10 of 13 (521 Views)