Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Ok seriously, fix the damn servers.....

by Kharn121

Original Post

Highlighted

Ok seriously, fix the damn servers.....

★★ Apprentice

I just spent the last 40 minutes trying to do a stronghold in which no one could repair fallen allies. The option flat never came up as I'm standing over them getting lit up all to hell. Not to mention doing free play in which no one is hitting you on your side but the server lagged so it allocates all the damage at once and you go from full health and shields to dead or just about. There's an amazing game just under the surface but if the core gameplay elements don't work it won't last much longer......

Message 1 of 5 (142 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Ok seriously, fix the damn servers.....

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

This is a client issue, not server. It won’t help today, but this is being fixed in patch 1.0.4, hopefully next week.

more info here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Patch-1-0-4-discussion-before-patch-notes/m-p/7710932

Message 2 of 5 (129 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

My internet is fine so it isn't a client side issue, gig service with no packet loss or jitter. I don't even have these problems on Bungie' s crappy destiny servers. This is a server side issue

Message 3 of 5 (103 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

...and you would be mistaken. Thinking it's a lag thing is wrong (albeit, I can see why you would come to that conclusion). It's a code thing, on the client side.

Message 4 of 5 (90 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

I've had it where i died and the teammate cant revive me because of a bug. As for servers, I havent been able to play since march 19th 2019 after the maintenance or update whatever it was, always shows Connection Problem "See anthem live-status".

Message 5 of 5 (62 Views)
Twitter Stream