Re: Oh no I'm trash

by asukojo

Original Post

Oh no I'm trash

★★ Expert

For the first time in ever since playing Apex, I got pooped on in all my matches last night (6 matches) with zero kills but enough damage that would count as a kill....

I've lost it.. I've lost my touch with the game Frown the end is near for me... Devil 

I'm gonna try again tonight with squad and if I get knocked by another lvl 20 player I'm fighting someone

Message 1 of 16 (621 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@iBlockHead You’re getting old and stale fingered... the end is nigh for thy, bye bye small fry!

*playes on bagpipes as a good scottish lass*
Message 2 of 16 (608 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I know your feeling, I play almost everyday for the whole 2019 and still feel like a trash :P

Message 3 of 16 (585 Views)

★★★ Guide

250 hours played and a .45 k/d.

Embrace the garbage my friend 

Message 4 of 16 (580 Views)

@iBlockHead Try doing 1500+ damage and getting no kills. But your squad mates have.. has 5 kills and 400 damage and the other has 8 kills and 700ish damage. 😑 but hey we won so...

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 16 (528 Views)

[ Edited ]

@blkarmphoenixI can’t wait for Season 4, interested to see what my KD ratio is going to be now that I don’t have months of garbage play weighting down my stats.

Ironically I just made platinum rank and have discovered that I might be a god in gold rank. But I’m not in platinum... I probably should stop trying to play platinum with randoms.

The accurate use of throwables is what gets me more often then not. they do just enough damage to give them the slight edge to win the fight.

When I try to use throwables I accidentally arc star my squad mate, thermal nade them or get rushed and shot while fumbling around with the darn nades.. we can’t forget bouncing them off of something and accidentally nading myself. But that .01% of the time that I nail an enemy with an arc star makes it all worth while.

I’ve also been trying to transition to guns that require more accuracy. Things like the wingman, P2020 with the hop up and so on.

Message 6 of 16 (525 Views)

★★★ Guide
@DarthValtrex

I also am In that same boat. I just switched over to PC about when I started Apex, so my stats are also reflective of learning mouse and keyboard. By this point in the season it is rare for me to go through a game without a few kills at least. I expect to see my k/d jump significantly in S4.
Message 7 of 16 (504 Views)

★★ Pro
@iBlockHead Wow, imagine having a positive kd

This post was made by me
Message 8 of 16 (495 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@iBlockHeadThat's literally 101 out of 100 games for me lol, welcome to the dark side, cookies and salt are on that table over there

Message 9 of 16 (481 Views)

@Pretzelnutcake What kind of cookies? Better not be raisin pretending to be chocolate chip.

Message 10 of 16 (469 Views)