Re: Oh my Havoc. What's the point of Gold Devotion then?

by JayPD0

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Loll well I almost never use the Havoc, but if I find a devotion I always take it, if you aim right a r301 and a flatline is better than a havoc.

Message 11 of 25 (526 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

camping is a strategy which sometimes necessarry

i'd like to see you play with random teammates, probably only can run and hide with wraith when 2 of your teams already dead (if you really care your RP that match)

the problem is the way u talk like you have your premade squad team always ready behind your back which not everyone got premade team

try to play ranked from gold always with random squad i'd be amazed if you reach champion (or even diamond) with that always open roam playstyle

Message 12 of 25 (509 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@bosourd I don't see any mention of camping. He only mentioned taking cover and not standing in the open like a bot.
Message 13 of 25 (498 Views)

★★ Pro
@BaldWraithSimp so you think you can get a cover all the time? ever heard about pushing? or you're the one who always got pushed because of 'playing safe' all the time?

Never beamed by anything like havoc nowadays. Just because you're in the open doesn't mean you play like a bot, it's called moving from one place to another while engaging in a fight. Or worse, someone shoots you behind your back, these situations are common.
Message 14 of 25 (444 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@hayhor Bringing back energy mags would not be a nerf.
Message 15 of 25 (429 Views)

★★ Expert
@SixthOTD I think they're avoiding that because the Havoc is the only energy gun that could use an energy mag, the L-Star can't really use an energy mag, and there are no other energy guns.
Message 16 of 25 (423 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@bosourd
I play a lot of fps games and I train myself with aim trainer I have 500 H in apex

I didn't said anything about camping I said take cover and pre-fire and dont stand in open, Havoc is LGM is meant to kill u if u be flanked.

For love of god "Aim" & "play like action movie" isn't always the answer to win
If you want win in fight you must look at different stuff like
1- What's guns they r using and whats the weak point of their guns like
A- PK cant kill you in long range so don't engage your enemy in close range
B-Snipers: Don't fight them with rifle/wingman in long range bc u will deal small dmg compare to them and you waste your shield,time,aimmo
try take cover and move to others cover until u get high ground/flank postion.
C- LGM (havoc) when they shoot at you take cover wait until they run out aimmo and kill them asab (you have safe time before they realoud )

2-(if you safe and they dont shot and you) whats class they are used so you can kill the most annoying class like if you kill life line you will make sure they cant revive themself

3-what's the postion and time you will start in fight

4- how you can kill them as fast as possible before 3rd party will coming

--
havoc have charge time which it's big down side and less accurate in long range compare to others rifle,
ask nerf havoc is like to ask nerf PK because you get melt in close range.
I really want respawn make others gun reliable I get tired of (wingman-R99-PK) it will make this game more fun and make more fair if I don't find these weapons.

Message 17 of 25 (390 Views)

Champion
@SixthOTD Why not? You would be forced to build up the gun. Instead of having 32 in a clip that would be purple. Maybe you would start with 24 or something. White is 26. Blue 29. Surely that lowers the effectiveness of the gun?
Message 18 of 25 (381 Views)

Champion
@Sir_Named So do as I suggested and release an energy pistol that also uses them. Or make the Lstar require one.
Message 19 of 25 (380 Views)

★★ Expert
@hayhor An energy pistol could work, but who knows what they’re going to add? This way, they could add another energy weapon, or something entirely different.
Also, I’m not sure how the L-Star would use an energy mag, given that it doesn’t need to reload.

It doesn’t really matter anyway that the Havoc needs a tiny nerf, since the devs have basically confirmed that it will get a nerf.
Message 20 of 25 (352 Views)