Offline single player mode NFS 2015

by r____ROM30____r

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Offline single player mode NFS 2015

★★★★★ Novice

Offline mode is a must patch needed to this game.

Its not fair to the population of people who either have bad internet connection or none at all.

I went to buy this game for my little cousin but as he is restricted to using an internet connection on his Playstation we decided not to purchase the game.

This minor setback to a good game is disappointing and I can assure you it has left people reluctant to purchase the game.

If your worried about the game being pirated I can assure you there's no stopping that, well at least for the PC version when that is released.

So please look into this for your next update as it would be much appreciated.

Message 1 of 11 (103,876 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Offline single player mode NFS 2015

★★★ Novice

Actually, there's an otion for playing "singleplayer", but you have to connect to NFS 2015 servers first and then: Options > Game > One player mode

I don't know if that Works, but...

View in thread

Message 3 of 11 (125,363 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
Yes I agree. I have tried the game and its enjoyable but with my internet being not that great and EA servers.

I cannot buy the game - why can't they patch an offline mode for console players - it's a shame if they don't as this has the making to be the best need for speed since the original most wanted in 2005 imo
Message 2 of 11 (103,784 Views)

★★★ Novice

Actually, there's an otion for playing "singleplayer", but you have to connect to NFS 2015 servers first and then: Options > Game > One player mode

I don't know if that Works, but...

Message 3 of 11 (125,364 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Son, as far as i can tell you, from my experience with ea games, which is very long, since the old days of high stakes on ps1 and even before, they will never do anything to fix the always online problem on this game, the only thing that is gonna work is, dont buy anything from them anymore, is that simple, we have some great companies that cares about their games and their public.

Ea games is not one of them, they know that thousands of people are waiting for this no internet patch, but i can DEFINITELY TELL YOU to be SURE that they will never do that.

Onde they made a game and sold it to a lot of stupid people, its gone, they wont touch it anymore.

I was fooled a few times by this company, which by the way, have the most buggy games...

They said with big words "NFS 2015 will have FREE DLCS, i never, never saw these dlcs, they LIED at my face, and at your face too, EA games today is controled by some type of gangstas of the video games.

They are making alot of money fooling us around.

Its game over for ea games, for me, and my future kids.....

Also its game over for rockstar too.

To be honest, a few companies that still cares about us are Kunos simulazione, blizzard and cd projekt red, and the small indie companies, big companies are just, well, you know, big companies.

Cant wait for Cyberpunk 2077, its gonna send all the other games to oblivion...

Cya, and, adios ea games, i had fun, but at this point, i feel sad for myself for wasting my money on a company like that... so much regret. you have no idea.

Sorry about my english, i hope you understand me.

I dont care if you gonna delet my account or anything like that. actualy you will do me a favor.

Message 4 of 11 (97,030 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I wonder what will happen to the progress of everyone's gameplay of Need for Speed 2015 once they shutdown the "Need for Speed 2015" Dedicated Servers like Need for Speed: World. Are we going to lose our progress? Will we be able to even play the game after? Or will we have to rely on dedicated programmers to develop an offline server for us to play once the game is officially shutdown like the Need for Speed World? Will we have to create an offline Server or have fans to create websites like cncnet for us to play because the game is not supported anymore? Also will we have to modify the game to play online with others?

These are a few questions that I am sure EA Support or EA Official will not reply to. Only community managers can actually help us whatever they can in these cases, But any reply from EA Official will be nothing I suppose.

Message 5 of 11 (90,550 Views)

[ Edited ]

I wonder how much money it would cost EA to patch the wrap editor problem that leaves you stuck becauce esc does not function, with the game pad connected ?? After making tens of millions out of the gamers over the years , how much money would it cost EA to patch the crappy weak police that bug you less than the ai racers do ? Would it be that difficult to do ? I mentioned the police problem on here before and next day I received a spam mail from EA telling me that the police in Payback are meaner...I thought "sod off yer crooks" I aint paying full price ever again for one of your games" because I know if they are bugged to hell, you do nothing about it, just promise they will be fixed in the next game.

If the money I paid for the game suddenly dissapeared out of EA's bank account due to a bank bug,would EA just leave that too ?

Will I  pre order payback ? NOPE.

Stll I find nfs 2015 so beautifull to look at,the graphics are amazing.

Message 6 of 11 (90,414 Views)

★★★ Newbie

To solve this issue, go to settings and hit "Reset Your Journey" and then start the alone portion of the game. However this does reset your progress so do this if you are just starting the game. Hope this works for anyone that has issues.

Message 7 of 11 (46,095 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@snyder883 Sadly, that doesn't ACTUALLY solve the issue. You still are required to connect first before being allowed to play the game "Alone" and even once you do that, you still are having players from online drive through the city. Considering this game is going on 4-5 years old, EA should just issue a patch that allows people to play 100% offline. There are plenty of cracked versions floating around just from a basic search and it's honestly an option that should've been allowed at the start.
Message 8 of 11 (42,788 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@PurpleHelixMusic The Blizzard part sadly didn't age well.
Message 9 of 11 (37,704 Views)

★ Novice

I know this post is old, but here I was sitting earlier today without Internet and a big storm raging. 

Decided to play a racing game and since I was a hectic fan of Need For Speed (Sill have all the original discs from Need For Speed SE, High Stakes, etc. ) I decided to fire it up from my console. (High Stakes btw. was definitely one of the best NFS games for me and NFS 2015 is featuring the main soundtrack of High Stakes.)

Anyway, I thought. Why not play NFS 2015, and there you have it: No way to play it without the Internet.

Well, I then fired up Forza Horizon 5 and what do you know: It said that the servers are unavailable but they will feed me the fallback (backup or something) series. All my progress and car customizations were saved and I am at the location I left the game at before and I can play offline!

Another thing I miss from NFS: I just love the dashboard view in a car. This is no more in NFS, but Forza has it and I am glad for that.

The thing I still like about some of the NFS games is the drag racing, it usually is better than what I played before. Especially loved the Underground drag races.

Anyway - I used to be a huge supporter of EA  (Bought most of their games - from sports to FPS) In fact, I have built my PC specific to the recommended specs for Battlefield 1942 when it came out just so I can play the game. (If I recall - Nvidia graphics cards had an issue with it)

So what I am trying to say is: We are living in exciting times and the Internet is super cool and all, but I miss the days when I could just fire up any game you want without the Internet. hell, even play over a local network with family and friends.

But because companies like EA does not support me as a customer in my needs anymore, it may just be time to move on to a company that does.

Message 10 of 11 (19,585 Views)