Offline Mp (Bots) BFV

by Ivanchahubo

Original Post

Offline Mp (Bots) BFV

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello EA admins, 

I ask you when are you introducing bots for offline Mp in BFV, and I am asking directly WHEN, as I bought the game wishing to relieve the old fashion BF 1942, Vietnam and BF2 which do have bots. 

I will not accept a negative as an answer since I have spent $60 on BFV and due to my lackluster internet connection (which already have tried to fix and changed providers during the past 3 years) haven't been able to enjoy more than an hour (yes 60 minutes) of online mp.

Would you be so kind to please help 1000's of players who want and need this offline multi-player mode, and turn what could've been just another complaint or YouTube video cursing you into the greatest success story of BFV?

By doing this I guarantee BF6 will be an instant success commercially and not the inminent failure is destined to be, I know you (EA) are more than capable of doing this, SW Battlefront 2 is proof of that, as not only the game was reborn from the ashes but also it has offline multi-player with maps as big as BFV with around 60 bots on the screen at the same time.

I believe in you my dear programmers you are human beings before a corporation, and you could bring so much joy to all the people waiting for this to happen, I beg you please do not disappoint us, don't turn us away from buying your future products, we don't want this option on the next Gen, we want the value of our money for a product we have bought and have brought us only disappointments until today. 

Make history, makes us happy EA, I believe in you ☺️

Ivan Alvarado 

Just your regular gamer (for now) 

Message 1 of 9 (1,424 Views)

Re: Offline Mp (Bots) BFV

[ Edited ]

@Ivanchahubo 

I'm 99% sure BFV isn't going to get bots since only Community Games and uniform colors were supposed to be tweaked. Niklas did mention he'd like to work with bots but that is as far as it goes.

I've only seen like 4 people ask for dedicated bots on AHQ so it doesn't really appear to be that popular of a request. You never know though, could just be the team was waiting on the new consoles to add them to all new projects

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 9 (1,382 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

There are 1000 0s I guarantee that, those people are buying cod as it has bots, and it is potentially millions of buys if they fix the bots into the game. 

If ea doesn't go with this I'll be personally disappointed, and don't think will be buying much more content from them. Only this year I bought fifa 20, last year battlefront 2, I had bf1, and of course have bf5, both of them bought at launch day. I am trusting them my money, I hope they do not hurt me back because of that... 

Message 3 of 9 (1,374 Views)

Champion

Hey Guys. I think you are one the wrong board if you are talking about battlefield 5. This is Star Wars BFII board.

"I am not an EA employee. Just a fellow gamer trying to lend a helping hand. I don't know everything but will attempt to find a solution to your problem. If I have helped, please click on the XP button below. If I have solved your problem, Then click on the Accept as Solution Button. Have Fun."

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @Ivanchahubo 

I can confirm you they will not have bot in BFV even if community ask that, maybe in the next BF.

Message 5 of 9 (1,258 Views)

★★★ Expert

Combined arms can be played which have some bots when you play solo

Message 6 of 9 (1,188 Views)

★ Apprentice
@TTZ_Dipsy HA that really worked out
Message 7 of 9 (690 Views)

★ Apprentice

I would LOVE  to see an OFFLINE BOTS effort where we can be ALONE with our GAMES and not WATCHED!!!

Message 8 of 9 (689 Views)

Hero

Since this topic is a couple of years old I'm going to lock it. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 9 of 9 (669 Views)