Re: Offensive username?

by Daze623

Original Post

★ Expert
@OldTreeCreeper you don't have a problem with it cause you're not affected by it. Simple words like simp or thicc should not warrant a warning. Context is always important.
Message 11 of 31 (328 Views)

@Daze623 if I'm not affected by it others shouldn't be either. Feels good to be setting an example. Freedom comes with responsibility! 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 12 of 31 (322 Views)

★ Expert
@OldTreeCreeper cool now set a better example and change your name from creeper pls. As it's used to describe a creepy person and I don't want those in my game.
Message 13 of 31 (318 Views)

@Daze623 now you are being silly. If you follow your own logic you need to change your name from daze pls, as its used to describe people who take drugs Tongue out and now I don't want to play with you, silly boy. 

Please note:
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 14 of 31 (310 Views)

★ Expert
@OldTreeCreeper now you see how stupid it is? context is important
warning people for using terms like simp or thicc is just plain stupid. I agree some terms are just so blatant and they deserve the warning but something that can potentially ban you from the game should and always be checked thoroughly.
Message 15 of 31 (307 Views)

Champion
@BaldWraithSimp Simp is used mostly in a duragotory fashion from what I've seen.
Message 16 of 31 (300 Views)

@Daze623 what @hayhor said. While I realise you were trying to give/make an example, it was a poor one.

A treecreeper is a bird and as I'm over 50, thus an old one Large smile so I'm not trying to scare you.

https://birdwatchireland.ie/birds/treecreeper/

Please note:
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 17 of 31 (292 Views)

★ Expert
@OldTreeCreeper I think you guys need to be more updated cause those terms aren't used negatively anymore(or atleast not as much as it was back then). From what I've seen so far people even use the word "simp" to describe themselves compared to how "simp" was used back then.
Message 18 of 31 (269 Views)

@Daze623 clearly you and respawn have differing standards, and I'm happy that they have such high standards. Ignorance is not really bliss Large smile

Please note:
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 19 of 31 (255 Views)

★ Expert
@OldTreeCreeper "high standards" yeah their server state is a good show of how high their standards huh?
Message 20 of 31 (249 Views)