Re: Offensive username?

by WreckingVi

Original Post

Offensive username?

★★★ Newbie

My club name is AKISUPREMACISTS (I set it as that as a joke and thought I could change it later which I now realize I cannot) but I’ve had it as that for a while and I got an email saying it were offensive or a violation. I’m not sure if it is but as far as I’m concerned Aki is a name so I’m just not sure what I can do since club names cannot be changed 

Message 1 of 31 (681 Views)

★ Expert
@xPeachesAndCream It's the 'supremacists' bit you need to worry about ...
Message 2 of 31 (661 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah I felt like that’s what it was but I still can’t change it so idk what to do 

Message 3 of 31 (655 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@xPeachesAndCream should have named your club MirageOnlyFans. JK!
Message 4 of 31 (635 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Cheese9Man they ban that too lol soon we get some random digits as Usernames, no usernames allowed, no fun allowed, no choice allowed, but cheats n DDOS allowed. Gotta love today's world.
Message 5 of 31 (605 Views)

[ Edited ]

@WreckingVi na, you have a world of choice. Seen some really stupid, provocative, racist and downright dumb usernames. Needs sorting out. Can't hide this crap using numbers instead of letters either. Hope this round of banning gets the numpties attention. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 6 of 31 (571 Views)

★★★ Pro
@OldTreeCreeper 69, Simp, Gay, Laesbian (tagged with something else) and more words like these, where are the problems? We always had ppl with offensive names banned, we always did that, we always reported them. Now it is way too soft and auto mod does that for words even similar to some offensive words. you can't deny that unless you know you know.
Message 7 of 31 (549 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@OldTreeCreeper Lolz, nobody needs to be issued a warning for simp or thicc lol
Message 8 of 31 (547 Views)

[ Edited ]

@WreckingVi from what I've seen it's not hard enough. I have no problem with a childish stupid name getting a ban, or somthing deliberately close to a childish stupid name. Just don't be stupid and childish. 

Please note:
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 9 of 31 (519 Views)

@BaldWraithSimp I had to Google both to get an understanding of those 2 words, as they are not in my vocabulary. Idk but someone has drawn the line on insulting behaviour and I don't have a problem with it. Will make the game a better place, stopping the nonsence. 

Please note:
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 10 of 31 (517 Views)