Re: Octane's double jump?

by KelRiever

Original Post

Octane's double jump?

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hi. I want to ask. What is the mechanism of the double jump? How does it work? There is no animation when u are doing it. For example, if u can double jump, it would be better if octane throw another pad. And WHY everyone else can use the double jump? This should be possible only for Octane. He is not my main cuz that double jump became passive for everyone. I dunno why no one complains about this, but it should be fixed. 

Message 1 of 11 (499 Views)

★★ Guide
@GodlyVlad its just a thing. its not like its OP or something so no complaining from anyone.
Message 2 of 11 (481 Views)

★★ Apprentice

HAHAHAH. It's no OP he says. OMG. People that are bad in this game... Standard smile

Message 3 of 11 (471 Views)

Octane's passive is his self healing.  Double jump is a function of the pad, not an ability.  No one complains about it because there's nothing wrong with it.

Message 4 of 11 (446 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

It's a secondary jump via activation of the your jump jet thrusters as far as I can tell.....or at least I assume so as it would make sense as to why to everyone can do it.

I'd hardly call it OP though, an extra jump isn't game breaking lol.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 11 (435 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@GodlyVlad I dunno why you are complaining about it
Message 6 of 11 (422 Views)

Champion
@GodlyVlad Everyone can use the pad just like paths zipline. I dont see the issue. Plus you can destroy pads.
Message 7 of 11 (411 Views)

★★ Guide
@GodlyVlad Quote "HAHAHAH. It's no OP he says. OMG. People that are bad in this game...Standard smile "

Kid... Git Gud Wink
Message 8 of 11 (372 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Expert

Everyone has rockets on their butts. Presume you get a little fuel injected into them from the jump pad. Visualization solved.

Message 9 of 11 (361 Views)

★★★★ Guide

not true, crypto has jumpjets on his back! lol

Message 10 of 11 (353 Views)