Octane and Bloodhound mains

by BaldWraithSimp

Original Post

Octane and Bloodhound mains

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Go to video settings and disable 'FOV Scaling', so if you use stim or BH ult your FOV won't change=no change in sensitivity(doesn't actually change your in-game sens, but since FOV is higher it's a different sens. Get it? ) 

Only took 8 seasons 💀

Message 1 of 20 (595 Views)

Re: Octane and Bloodhound mains

★★ Pro
@BaldWraithSimp I already play with max FOV, but when I didn't it was really annoying, glad they added this
Message 2 of 20 (584 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MrCarri-X FOV changes to 120 even if you are on 110.
Message 3 of 20 (575 Views)

★★ Pro
@BaldWraithSimp :0
I didn't know that... well, never noticed then xd
Message 4 of 20 (573 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MrCarri-X That’s why you get killed! You don’t notice stuff!
Message 5 of 20 (566 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MrCarri-X You are not alone lol. I have played Octane since he was launched and didn't know it did until S4. If you stim mid combat, it throws off your aim. Now I know why I never used to stim in fights lol
Message 6 of 20 (563 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@BaldWraithSimp And that’s why you’re diamond!
Message 7 of 20 (561 Views)

★★ Pro
@Koochi-Q No way! The only reason I get killed is because I get matched against hackers or preds. That's the only logical explenantion of why a player with such a great level (Gold 4) as me gets killed. You know guys, if you ever die to someone, just blame matchamaking or the poor anti-cheat system :P
Message 8 of 20 (536 Views)

★ Novice
@BaldWraithSimp Do you know where I can find these settings in the files? I've got custom settings in the files so I have to set to Read Only which does not save my settings when I change them in game
Message 9 of 20 (461 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Is it just me or BH’s ult also changes your sensitivity for controller players? 

Message 10 of 20 (457 Views)