★★★★★ Apprentice
Message 11 of 14 (410 Views)

Re: Obvious Cheating, ZERO consequences

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@PandaHunterG

@Dane069_8kldcl

@ Gaborrrrrrr

Guys as I told you already nobody's going to listen us and I think we should get used to this. Let me tell you why coz been seeing and noticing this from the beginning 3 of you me and including other 3 or might be 4 guys more busy been posting here about everything from the changes we need improvements we looking for things we expect from EA towards it's user. And the most laughing stock about this is that if we wrote something bad or criticize EA in a way where we can literally show our anger frustration then you get a warning to be get blocked from this forum. I mean I got that few days back don't know about you guys. I mean what the hell bruh? Where are our community manager or managers

[Admin - Removed attached screenshots]

Message 12 of 14 (402 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry ?

@EA_Kent ?

If you not answer, the next mail will go to Andrew Wilson. I will clearly write to him, that how bad are you working, that you don't care about the customers. I will send him printscreens also, where we customers ask a question, and you don't answer on it. Because it is ENOUGH! Enough, that you never solve problems. This site is totally dead because of your work and behave. Are you proud of yourself? Are you proud of your work? It is the last warning. I will wait 1 day, and tomorrow Andrew Wilson will get a letter and I will explain him the situation with this web-site. Because I love this game, and I don't like the way you are treating us. And it is needed a huge change, if we want this game to make better. 

Message 13 of 14 (384 Views)

Community Manager

Hey folks, 

I understand that it can be frustrating to see someone who might be cheating, but Answers HQ isn't the place to report something like this. Those of us who work on these boards don't have the ability to investigate these reports. 

If you see someone who might be cheating the best thing to do is report them to the Terms of Service team. They will review the account and take the appropriate actions from there. For more information on how to submit a report check out the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 14 of 14 (372 Views)