Re: Obvious Cheating, ZERO consequences

by PandaHunterG

Original Post

Obvious Cheating, ZERO consequences

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

My league faced an OBVIOUS cheater last week (see photo attached below).  I reported the cheater via the appropriate channel, and I received a response from EA stating that EA appreciated my report and that the issue had been resolved.  EA also stated that, for privacy reasons, they could not tell me the outcome of my report.  I just checked, and this account/user [Removed - Admin.] is STILL in the league shown in the photo below.  This is SIMPLY UNACCEPTABLE.  Obvious cheaters do not deserve any sort of warning; cheating is against EA's Terms of Service and should result in IMMEDIATE and PERMANENT account bans.

This game is DYING, in large part because EA cannot be bothered to crack down on obvious cheaters and/or prevent the league hoppers from bouncing from league to league.  Both situations have SIMPLE solutions that have been discussed on this board before, but EA fails to implement any of those solutions.

@EA_Barry 

@EA_Blueberry 

PLEASE make an effort to get this user below [Removed - Admin.] banned from NBALM.  More importantly, please communicate the following FACT to whoever needs to hear it:  if the level of responsiveness to this community is not MASSIVELY improved, then there is no point in rolling out season 5 because there will literally be no one who cares to play NBALM any longer.

Thank you.

[Removed - Admin.]

Message 1 of 14 (1,665 Views)

Community Manager

@DANE069__8kldcl 

Naming and shaming suspected cheaters here is not the way to go, reporting them as you have done previously is. 

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 14 (1,644 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@EA_Barry 

Barry,

1.  I wasn't shaming anyone.  There are like 20 people that read this message board in total, so I can safely assume that the account in question is not monitoring this board.  I posted the photo only so that you could see that the account in question clearly cheated. 

2.  Calling this SUSPECTED cheating is a FARCICAL.  If you think it's possible for a player to score 242 points in four 2.5 minutes qtrs, then you should not be moderating this message board.

3.  Finally, if EA had done its job and BANNED the account in question when I reported it, I wouldn't have needed to post this here.

Any and ALL mistakes made here have been by EA --- not by me.  I guess caring about the fairness of the game is too much to ask for.  C'est la vie.

Message 3 of 14 (1,624 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Im so fed up with the lvl cheating, it's like the whole community knows all the top cheaters, scripts of game guardian are so easily obtainable, And Dane i completely agree with your last part of the message. This community is shrinking, day by day, there needs to be a massive stimuli change to keep it running and profitable for both players and the corporation.
Message 4 of 14 (1,614 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

EA will never ban these cheaters, because it is not in their interest. But as I said in one of my post: once will come a time, when somebody reports it to international consumer protection and the EA will pay heavy money, because they did not ensure the cleanliness of the game.

@EA_Barry 

@EA_Blueberry 

Does the EA wants it? 

Message 5 of 14 (1,599 Views)

★ Guide
@Gaborrrrrrr Bro honestly it's of no use. You know why coz whatever we say EA will not respond forget about acting on it. It'll will be like a dream come true. Just tell me one thing that's good about this game or even satisfying? For me literally nothing gameplay sucks rewards sucks stats on most of the players are horrendous and don't let me get started on the connectivity issues. I mean yeah apart from the promos events added that too only a few of them. This game is gone in a pit. Just waiting for season 5. And if that happens to be like this exactly I ain't gonna be wasting my money and time on this at all.
Message 6 of 14 (1,595 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Nope. IF EA friends ban them, they will only get more and more players and the game will be great again. It is not like when you see LVL does not infect EA sales. More players = more sales. If we want to have more and more cash players, first get rid of the bad guys. This is the basic thing in the game. No cash players want to stay in a cheaters' game.

**********BIG FAN of NBALM from Season 1. Interested in making NBALM great again. Stay Home & Play Together.
Message 7 of 14 (1,580 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I completely agree with everything that Panda said above.

IMO, we needs two things to happen to have any chance of growing NBALM:

1. EA needs to incorporate the feedback provided on this board.
2. EA needs to eliminate cheating and league hopping.

Without those two things, neither of which I expect, NBALM is doomed.

Message 8 of 14 (1,573 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Barry Please, give me just 1 logic answer: why the cheaters, that we report to EA never got banned? Just 1 logic answer please. Because to make + 245 in 4 quarters is an impossible category. If you are a real man, you will answer on it.
Message 9 of 14 (1,540 Views)

★★ Guide

@Gaborrrrrrr wrote:
@EA_BarryPlease, give me just 1 logic answer: why the cheaters, that we report to EA never got banned? Just 1 logic answer please. Because to make + 245 in 4 quarters is an impossible category. If you are a real man, you will answer on it.

@EA_Barry 

Is there some reason that you aren't answering @Gaborrrrrrr 's question.  It seems legitimate to me, and I'm sure there are many others that feel the same way.

Thank you.

Message 10 of 14 (1,509 Views)