Re: OVER POWERED GUNS

by SixthOTD

Original Post

OVER POWERED GUNS

★★★ Newbie

They need to fix the fire rate speed on the r-99 it is ruining the game along with the over powered energy weapons everyone bitched about the wing man has anyone ever been shot by a r-99. Or any energy weapon 

Fix this please 

I play wraith i have over 17k kills with just her i will uninstall game if it isnt fixed  it gives kids who suck at the game an excuse to say their good at the game when they get a r99  energy weapon at skull town i get  10-24 kills every other game the only time i die is when im faced  with these guns

Message 1 of 18 (622 Views)

★ Guide

Well I really can't agree with any of this. The r99 is a great gun yes but anything less and a blue mag and you're unlikely, I'm my case, to Finnish someone off with it most of the time. As for energy weapons there slow whine up and unchangeable ammo clips more than keeps them on a level playing field for me.

Message 2 of 18 (613 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@dorittodust wrote:

They need to fix the fire rate speed on the r-99 it is ruining the game along with the over powered energy weapons everyone bitched about the wing man has anyone ever been shot by a r-99. Or any energy weapon 

Fix this please 

I play wraith i have over 17k kills with just her i will uninstall game if it isnt fixed  it gives kids who suck at the game an excuse to say their good at the game when they get a r99  energy weapon at skull town i get  10-24 kills every other game the only time i die is when im faced  with these guns

Lol, so if they "fix" these problem guns (in your opinion), you think you will never die? Nobody is better than you so it must be the guns right?

Energy weapons are fine. Without a turbo charger they are pretty average at best. The r99 is agreat short range weapon, the best in the game, but an extended mag is needed if you want it to be strong.

Dying happens. Don't blame the weapons.

Message 3 of 18 (607 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dissagree and how many kills do you have you prob use both guns lol i rock a  longbow  peace keeper or long bow p2020

Message 4 of 18 (603 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also someone who uses these guns guess this forum is useless bunch of noobs sorry for my input guess ill just keep destroying  everyone

Message 5 of 18 (599 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@dorittodust wrote:

Also someone who uses these guns guess this forum is useless bunch of noobs sorry for my input guess ill just keep destroying  everyone

I thought you were uninstalling as there's nothing to fix?

Message 6 of 18 (596 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Oh because your the last exit out the gate your just a nobody who responds to peoples posts on a forums Standard smile  good for you this game isnt my life  i have a life outside the game im 27 years old  i have a house a great job a family i could careless this is a hobby i have many of hobbies i like race cars speed boats sports i like working out and sometimes i like playing some video games im not a greasy sweaty neck beard foaming out the mouth with your back pimples and all you do is die in apex and wait for a notification that you can respond to on a forums thats just sad ohh btw i no my grammer sucks and my punctation also dont care

Thanks.

Message 7 of 18 (580 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Cool story bro, why don't you take your auto-biography somewhere else and stay on the topic at hand.

IMO Energy Weapons are fine, they have pros and *. I can see the R99 getting a slight adjustment to its RoF or maybe its reload speed, possibly even its Damage drop off at range.

Message 8 of 18 (565 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@dorittodust wrote:

Oh because your the last exit out the gate your just a nobody who responds to peoples posts on a forums Standard smile  good for you this game isnt my life  i have a life outside the game im 27 years old  i have a house a great job a family i could careless this is a hobby i have many of hobbies i like race cars speed boats sports i like working out and sometimes i like playing some video games im not a greasy sweaty neck beard foaming out the mouth with your back pimples and all you do is die in apex and wait for a notification that you can respond to on a forums thats just sad ohh btw i no my grammer sucks and my punctation also dont care

Thanks.

Why the need to brag about your "apparent" kills and how good you are at a game you don't care about? Very strange behaviour, but hey.

I'm off to trim my neck beard Standard smile

Message 9 of 18 (560 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@dorittodust wrote:

Dissagree and how many kills do you have you prob use both guns lol i rock a  longbow  peace keeper or long bow p2020

lol well there's your problem. If you go up against someone using an R-99 and the only close range weapon you have is a p2020, its no wonder you always die to it. The enemy could have literally any other weapon, and you'd still die. Maybe pick a better close range weapon instead of complaining that one of the worst guns in the game can't keep up. 

Message 10 of 18 (554 Views)