Re: OK! I am really not happy about this event

by TrancyGoose

Original Post

[ Edited ]

@Sand_spitterIt depends on the skill gap for the solo player. I just played a round in a bot lobby and I slaughtered everything I saw. My teammate was just randomly shooting walls and stuff. Experimenting with different guns. He had no idea what he was doing. I was in the middle of a fight and he was looting care packages right in front of me as I 1vs2'd an enemy squad.

He was such a new comer he was shooting me until I explained I was his teammate. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 31 of 77 (453 Views)

★★ Pro

Lol, I've shot teammates too when things got really confusing, always felt like a compete a s s after :D

I mean sure in a bot lobby you would pretty much be dominating the whole thing, but how do you end up in one? My matches have been kinda hellish lately, the complete opposite, people pushing hard one team after the other.

I don't know if it's the playerbase these days or just random bad luck or the matchmaking screwing me over deliberately, or the new map but teammates seem less focused if I can call it that. It used to be we played to win, when I ping a destination people either go there or they ping a better destination and we go there instead. Either way it felt like we played with some kind of plan in mind. Now it just feels like everyone is sort of going their own way. Everyone wants to rather go to the replicator instead of playing. Everyone is competing for loot with their own teammates. Everyone wants to climb the damn trident and stop right in the middle of another squad that's shooting at us. Everyone wants to ride the jump tower and land on some nonsensical place on the map. Everyone is trying to be the hero, then gets downed... That stuff makes you lose. We lost a match the other day because I didn't have any ammo left. My 2 downed teammates left me with 20 rounds of light ammo and I could have easily wiped that whole squad if I had something to shoot with, last guy standing had a bullet left, I didn't. 

I've seen some of the vids people posted in the video thread and I can't help but wonder when watching some of them if we're playing the same game. Maybe my luck just ran out, I don't know, but getting wins have become so hard lately, and I feel like a lot of it is out of my control. Like the previous guy said about a series of dice rolls, that's literally wat it feels like to me. 

Message 32 of 77 (430 Views)

★ Expert
@Sand_spitter You can get 'lucky'. Many times I get a kill with a poor gun and have no idea how I managed to survive.

Do you focus on one legend? I main Rev but have been playing LL a lot recently and she seems to survive 1-on-1s and even 2-on-1s much better than my favourite killer robot. I generally get 1 or 2 kills per game with Rev but with LL is more 2 or 3.
Message 33 of 77 (425 Views)

★★ Pro

I'm focused on Horizon at the moment. Love LL but get downed very easily with her. 

Revenant is so good! I never play him but the totem is OP in endgames if you use it correctly. 

Message 34 of 77 (413 Views)

★ Expert

Show me a better video that more adequately sums up this crappy forced LTM ...

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/edwardelric6529/video/121547348

I'll wait ...

Message 35 of 77 (380 Views)

★★ Guide
@KelRiever What is most important is, that i see the "Boxing ground" mostly unoccupied, never seen anyone there doing anything, it's empty. People come to shoot some guns, not to box. If i want to box, ill take a crap in my sisters sink for god sake! The whole thing is a freaking disaster.
Message 36 of 77 (364 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@EdwardDLuffy And that’s the type of teammate who I would question if they’re braincellless, stupid or worse. Cause that just displays a lack of brain functioning...
Message 37 of 77 (358 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@TrancyGoose

It is about as useful as "Trials" next to Skyhook on Worlds Edge map. Soon as anyone did the Trial, whole of players Skyhook would ambush you to hell.

At least give a safe "exit" path from boxing ring to avoid getting camped from outside of it.

Message 38 of 77 (354 Views)

★ Expert

Well my first two games today we were a man down within 30 seconds because players dropped solo at the boxing ring, so I'm done until this stupid LTM goes away.

Message 39 of 77 (328 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

They made it like this because LTMs usually drop in popularity in the first week and they want to see how well the LTM does incase they want to implement it into the main game.

Message 40 of 77 (327 Views)