Re: OK! I am really not happy about this event

by Nasher355

Original Post

OK! I am really not happy about this event

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

So they went ahead and basically removed casual gameplay and changed it completely. Why not make it a choice, if we want to play this care-package drop mode? 

It is like hell has come loose, lobby is full of god knows what who only chase the care-packages, without actually playing ......

This should be a question of choice if i want to play it or play normal mode ...

Message 1 of 77 (1,185 Views)

★★★ Guide
@TrancyGoose I agree respawn didn't think this through. This event in my opinion sucks and ranked is to sweaty. Can we please just play normal apex again? This was a horrible choice!
Message 2 of 77 (1,178 Views)

★★ Guide
Message 3 of 77 (1,175 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Im completely on your side. The players should get more fredom of choice. But apparently Respawn/EA want to force people to play the game the way they want  to, instead of adapting the game to the player.

But as many good games that died due to bad decision making and poor updates Apex will sandly die too. With Crossplay and moving Steam they just try to generate new players to compensate the numbers they already lost. But i dont blame them. EA is a profit focused organisation and will work on updates that bring them money in the short term (Skins, Battlepass, Shop Items, Charms etc). Just making a great game for the long term is wasted development money.

Message 4 of 77 (1,115 Views)

Champion
@TrancyGoose I agree the ring is dumb and making us play it is silly. But give it a couple days and people will get sick of it and start playing normally.
Message 5 of 77 (1,098 Views)

Champion
@hayhor It's exactly the same as what they do every season with forcing us to play a certain map. It is dumb but I don't think the changes are terrible. It kinda makes LLs ult even more pointless but oh well xD Once the "hype" has gone it should be okay.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 77 (1,089 Views)

★★★ Pro

I'll admit when I first started playing I wasn't too happy. What's the point of having the care packages if you cant live long enough to get to them. And making us play the mode eehhh. But I'm honestly having a bit more fun than in most past modes. And its honestly not too hard already have two wins which is more than I normally get in a day ( which is zero.) Would've been three if not for a dumb teammate.

Message 7 of 77 (1,081 Views)

Champion
@GH0STEDbyME I only played the mode once as every team died right away. Then just played ranked.
Message 8 of 77 (1,072 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@TrancyGoose Im glad you opened a thread before me so I won't be the negative Nancy this time 😁

But seriously I hate the fact that is forced on the average gameplay, I only played 3 games and that's it

1 everybody lended at the boxing ring, I was like let's have a look, man I was so lost, I got shot from every direction because literally the whole server landed there

2 I landed there again to give it another go, got in to the boxing ring just to punch a few people running around in it like headless chicken's

3 no point of these loot crates, because as mentioned sometimes you don't live to get it

Respawn definitely have no idea how to maintain the game

And I don't know if you noticed, the chat is not the only thing broken, in the boxing arena the audio cuts off completely sometimes
Message 9 of 77 (1,037 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Renegade_Prime86 wrote:

Respawn definitely have no idea how to maintain the game

They could fix the matchmaking, servers, and the audio bugs first.

Message 10 of 77 (1,029 Views)