OK Dice if you want to please PVE players create PVE specifics medals

by Stew360

Original Post

OK Dice if you want to please PVE players create PVE specifics medals

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Ok i am really confused to why poeoples could want to earn medals in easymode pve AOW . This aint Destiny 2 Raids or Nightmare strikes but well ..

I do not want any randoms to farm PVE for 2 hours to get mastery 40  medals ive grinded for weeks dealing with lock on spams , jets , helis , AA  and c5 drones exploiters etc.. To go trough my medals reward .. Then having the next guy grinding few easymode hours of PVE to gets every medals in the book ..

If PVE wants progressions .. Then dice should create PVE specifics medals like killing 10 000 bots with nightbird give a gold and black medals etc.. that is specifics to bot farming ..

PVP and PVE medals should be different because they are totally not equal in difficulty 

Here is an exemple ... PVE bot farming in Breaktrough with a nighbird is a complete joke youll always be able to have the Nighbird so no competition from team mate aquisition ... No Lock on , No soflam , No other Helis , No jets chasing you .. No parachute stinger guy .. no nothing just easy mode plain farming in an hour i could rakup thousands of kills .. Try that in PVP 

PVE should get its own Medal for PVE hardmode only 

Message 1 of 46 (506 Views)

Re: OK Dice if you want to please PVE players create PVE specifics medals

★★★★★ Expert
@Stew360 i agree, but welcome to the participation trophy era where people don't want to earn anything. i'm working on Tier 1 for land mines and with my luck as soon as i finish this grind they will change it so it is way easier.

also, my mastery 100 stinger and soflam both say hi to your nightbird mastery. love dueling with good pilots Wink
Message 2 of 46 (498 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@Stew360no. it should be as it was on release and why a lot of people bought the game. And considering they just put out a zombie mode in featured portal, where you can literally sit and grind for up to an hour each round against AI defeats the whole purpose of why they put restrictions on in the first place

This zombie mode will go on for a week, so have fun enjoying your "hard earned medals" while a ton of people will now play the xp and progression farm Dice just gave to everyone. Plus have you tried playing solo/coop on the highest difficulty? Its not as easy as you make it out to be, and it take a long time to reach mastery anything in solo/coop

Message 3 of 46 (484 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@Spidder81So basically the truth is you want poeoples  to " cheese " the hard earn achievements and pvp medals by farming bots for few minutes and or hours ? While it takes weeks ir months for some to achieve in pvp ?

There as never been ever a promise to let peoples farm high tier pvp medals in pve ... They have let poeoples unlock all attachements in pve and its more than enough ...

If poeoples want PVE medals they should get PVE medals and rewards based on PVE .. like 10k kill with a nightbird instead of 2400 because i can get 400 kills of nightbird in pve in less than 20 minute ..

Message 4 of 46 (458 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Spidder81 We can go play right now if you want ill put bots on max difficulty ill take a night bird and get over 400 kills under 20 minutes so yeah
Message 5 of 46 (453 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

I do not care how other people level up in this game. Those that just farm all the time will get bored and go play other stuff anyway.

And using the argument "they never promised full xp" is void because I could just say that they never said there would be restrictions either. Funnily enough the game released as intended full xp and prog across the board.

The only reason they put restrictions on was because of the xp farms, and also funnily enough, they have just defeated their own purpose of having restrictions on in the first place, with the new zombie mode.

Which in turn defeats your suggestion of having pve only medals when they are going to be putting stuff like this zombie mode in featured portal anyway

Message 6 of 46 (433 Views)

★★ Expert
@Stew360 hey do n't go forcing your playstyle on everyone else.....
Message 7 of 46 (424 Views)

★ Guide

Only thing difficult about earning medals in pvp is manging the willpower to keep playing.

They are inevitable and made easy because DICE want everyone to feel good.

Just turn it all on and forget about it.

Message 8 of 46 (403 Views)

★★★ Pro
@X-Sunslayer-X
Not having Bots farming exploiters getting the same medals as me for weeks of grind isnt forcing anyones playstyle on anyones ..

Its just pure logic and fairness ... Everyones can get the PVP medals in PVP ..

So if anyones want PVE specifics medals then DICE should make PVE specifics medals with way more kills to make them any worthy to get .. In 1 minute ill make 10 to 15 kills of bots at least with a Nightbird and if its not more .. depending on the map and depending on their concentration etc.. but there is way to exploits even more and stay behind something and farm spawning bots indefinitly ..

PVE players should get PVE medals .. It would be the worst slap in the face from DICE if our weeks of grinding for medals could be obtainable in easymode bot farming ..

I am all for PVE medals if they want to make some , but i am 100% against PVE farming getting medals in easymode while we were forced to make them in PVP only
Message 9 of 46 (377 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@Matty101yttam
Well these are my weapons medals so far and i would be really anoyed if they ever unlock these to PVE farming wich is easymode beyong the word

Medals so far.jpg

Message 10 of 46 (375 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help