Re: Number 33

by Meza994

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Number 33

★★★ Novice

Will number 33 be available at the start of career mode and in multiplayer since max is using number 1 now?

Message 1 of 12 (1,093 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★★★★★ Pro
@honorablefire Going by the rules of F1 no. The number of a driver is reserved for him for i think 2 years after he either takes the number 1 or leaves the sport. Thats why Magnussens 20 was free for him anyway - nobody was allowed to take it

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (1,055 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★★★★ Pro
@honorablefire Going by the rules of F1 no. The number of a driver is reserved for him for i think 2 years after he either takes the number 1 or leaves the sport. Thats why Magnussens 20 was free for him anyway - nobody was allowed to take it
Message 2 of 12 (1,056 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@Meza994 I thought exactly the same
Message 3 of 12 (1,048 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No. 33 is not available for you can stripe Max's No. 1 off him by beating him which reverted to Max's traditional No. 33 in career mode and my team mode

Message 4 of 12 (929 Views)

★★ Novice

Not IRL but maybe in the game.    I'm hoping #9 will be free as you-know-who isn't racing this year.

Message 5 of 12 (900 Views)

★ Guide

if we have to follow the exact f1 rules no until f1 2024 (if max remain wc ofc)

Message 6 of 12 (889 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@guyb99 It won’t as the number is reserved for 2 years after the driver leaves in the event they return.
Message 7 of 12 (884 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Cpayne32 wrote:
@guyb99It won’t as the number is reserved for 2 years after the driver leaves in the event they return.

Imagine a future where that was a possibility.

A team would have to be more desperate than * for budget, or the ante will have to be upped to make it viable but I still think even post the current situation it's going to be a negative for many, many years. A Russian car manufacturer would have to enter probably but that would be a political mashed potato for the FIA.

Message 8 of 12 (868 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@SteveJackson wrote:

@Cpayne32 wrote:
@guyb99It won’t as the number is reserved for 2 years after the driver leaves in the event they return.

Imagine a future where that was a possibility.

A team would have to be more desperate than * for budget, or the ante will have to be upped to make it viable but I still think even post the current situation it's going to be a negative for many, many years. A Russian car manufacturer would have to enter probably but that would be a political mashed potato for the FIA.

The censored word is H a a s 

Moderators please fix this.

Message 9 of 12 (865 Views)

Community Manager

@SteveJackson Let's try this ... Haas. Should be good now.

/Spectre

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 10 of 12 (849 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help