Re: Now what? Trials finished

by asukojo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Now what? Trials finished

★ Apprentice

I have all 4 keys, I've seen a video on how to complete it, do I really have to redo the trials if I didn't save the screen shots from them all after completing it? If so that's ridicoulous.... someone help I'm confused lol

Message 1 of 12 (8,628 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Apprentice
You just have to go into the portal where you got the reward for beating each gnome guardian. The combination with the 2 missing ones will be there. If you can't figure it out from there you may have to redo the trials to see exactly which 2 you are missing from each of the 4 combinations.

View in thread

Message 4 of 12 (10,631 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@SoulfullPortrait All you have to do is go back into the portals and get the codes there that are missing and input them in that order.  If you go into the red portal and its missing say the boot in the 2nd spot and watering can in the 6th slot then that is one piece.  So go into each portal that opened up after you beat the challenge and get the missing pieces and input them in the gnome room for the rainbow boss to appear.  Go into this one and check Linger's post with the link to reddit and it will show you exactly what to do.  Congrats on your good fortune I must wait yet.  http://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/All-4-Trails-Done/m-p/5608235#U5608235

The portals I am talking about are after you beat the challenge at the top of the stairs.

Message 2 of 12 (8,622 Views)

★ Apprentice

So your saying if I didn't save the screen shot from the completion then I'll have to do them again....

Message 3 of 12 (8,592 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
You just have to go into the portal where you got the reward for beating each gnome guardian. The combination with the 2 missing ones will be there. If you can't figure it out from there you may have to redo the trials to see exactly which 2 you are missing from each of the 4 combinations.
Message 4 of 12 (10,632 Views)

★ Apprentice

ok so just to clarify, I have to use the missing codes to solve the final code? 

Message 5 of 12 (8,574 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
That is correct.
Message 6 of 12 (8,555 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Each code which you received for completing a Trial is repeated in the prize room for that Trial, only each repeated code will have two symbols missing and each missing symbol will be from a different position; when you line up all the missing symbols you have yourself a fifth code for the puzzle room.
Message 7 of 12 (8,507 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I still have no idea, I've tried the code forwards and backwards I've swapped stuff around. HOW?!?!

Message 8 of 12 (7,344 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

1. Find the missing piece and number then based on the position (screenshot below)

2. Repeat this for each color.

Message 9 of 12 (7,322 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

3. Then put them in sequence on a piece of paper.

4. Apply the sequence in the main chamber.

5. Turn the level and ready for battle.

Good luck

Message 10 of 12 (7,317 Views)