Re: Now they have Spin Bot...

by TJ400000

Original Post

Now they have Spin Bot...

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I just encountered with a spin bot today and this is the first one I have seen in Apex Legends.

So at first, there are Aimbots then Character selection advertise spamming and then Speed Hacking and now a Spin bot...

What next?

Check This video

The video has been edited to blurry the name out and I think there is no Name & Shame in this video.

The video also does not have any link to the hack or cheating website.

It is just for evidence purpose.

I'm not sure if this against AHQ User Rules - Guidelines. or I will remove the video link, thank you

Message 1 of 6 (901 Views)

★ Guide

Christ, at this point, we might as well start a #MeeToo movement for encountering a cheater in Apex Legends. I mean, it seems to have gotten that common.

Message 2 of 6 (894 Views)

★★★ Guide

What is this ?

I didn't finish the video.

This made me sooooooooooooo dizzzzzzzzzzzzzzy

Message 3 of 6 (875 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@TJ400000 wrote:

What is this ?

I didn't finish the video.

This made me sooooooooooooo dizzzzzzzzzzzzzzy

Another type of cheat program that spins around and shoots everyone's head. these robots don't even have to aim.

Try youtube "cs go spin bot"

Message 4 of 6 (859 Views)

★★★ Guide

All right, thanks for explaination.

So I guess there wouldn't any chance to capture a spinbot video from a 3rd person's angle, as any 3rd person should instantly be dead as soon as he/she sees a spinbot, as the spinbot would have definitely sees him/her.

xD

Message 5 of 6 (850 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@TJ400000 wrote:

All right, thanks for explaination.

So I guess there wouldn't any chance to capture a spinbot video from a 3rd person's angle, as any 3rd person should instantly be dead as soon as he/she sees a spinbot, as the spinbot would have definitely sees him/her.

xD

Actually, you can. This spin bot took quite a while to wipe out my party because it has to reload each time after killing my team member (but you pretty much don't stand a chance anyway).

Imagine if they have tons of these bots each game, spinning around like crazy, that would be so ridiculous XD.

Message 6 of 6 (830 Views)