Re: Now there's speed hack? Come on

by realy-bad-1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Now there's speed hack? Come on

★★★★ Apprentice

There is a guy who is from miles away rushed towards us in * seconds. He moves back and fort like 300 meters or more and killed us with a shotgun. I'm getting tired of this game now of course with those cheaters but f***. Glad I didn't bought those skins and such.

Message 1 of 13 (860 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide
@OnePunchPerson00
I'm sure EA is investigating this issue. Cheaters can only be prevented but not fully stop. Hope that in the upcoming patch, they will improve their security so cheaters have a hard time to bypass.

Remember to report cheaters:
https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

Happy Gaming!

View in thread

Message 4 of 13 (808 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

[Edit: removed, please do not post such videos here]

This is from last night the first time I've seen a speed hack in the game.

Message 2 of 13 (827 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Dev0nWayn3 wrote:

[Edit: removed, please do not post such videos here]

This is from last night the first time I've seen a speed hack in the game.

crap that sucks. havent faced one yet, nor seen one. it just looks insane. in a bad way...

how does the anticheat work?

can´t it tell when someone manipulates the coding?

its piti that those who use theese things dont get insta kicked from servers.

Message 3 of 13 (819 Views)

★ Guide
@OnePunchPerson00
I'm sure EA is investigating this issue. Cheaters can only be prevented but not fully stop. Hope that in the upcoming patch, they will improve their security so cheaters have a hard time to bypass.

Remember to report cheaters:
https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

Happy Gaming!
Message 4 of 13 (809 Views)

★★★ Guide

Met one too yesterday.

Sadest part about this video here is not the cheat itself, but the fact he makes fun about devs and EAC by naming his accounts after how often he made a new one.... basicly shows them banning wont stop him.

Message 5 of 13 (786 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Well in that case, this game is dead to me. I'm gonna go back to my R6 Siege wahooo!! Anyone who still plays R6 seige game, let's play together Standard smile

Message 6 of 13 (780 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I just encountered one on my last match, bigass Gibraltar moves like a cheetah with aimbot. This game is getting ridiculous, like for real. smh
Message 7 of 13 (756 Views)

★ Apprentice
just want to say ive meet one aswell, eu servers, from my pov it looked like guy was lagging and skipping frames
Message 8 of 13 (724 Views)

★ Guide

this game seriously need a BETTER ANTI Cheat system , which can INSTANT BAN such accounts.  

Message 9 of 13 (715 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

After reading this and watching the video I can safely say that I know longer trust the game. 

With the servers already being laggy (9/10 games), netcode being atrocious, and delays ripe...add this hack the mix and I just cannot trust what I see in matches to be legit. 

I love the game but until it's sorted out I just won't play. Such a sad situation but it can't be helped .

Message 10 of 13 (703 Views)