Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Now that the game is dead: Maybe PvP

by TheReal_USA_MAGA

Original Post

Re: Now that the game is dead: Maybe PvP

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

The lack of PvP is not what is killing this game. This game either got pushed out way to early or as some have theorized industry "Closers" came in (ask a Dev what a Closer is) and chopped the game for a staggered content release last minute. This would explain why the pre-launch dev streams have way more content than what we see today. It would also explain some of the games broken mechanics and bugs since cuts to certain things last minute would effect how other things work within the game.

Message 21 of 42 (332 Views)

★★★ Guide

@ChiTownTx wrote:

The lack of PvP is not what is killing this game. This game either got pushed out way to early or as some have theorized industry "Closers" came in (ask a Dev what a Closer is) and chopped the game for a staggered content release last minute. This would explain why the pre-launch dev streams have way more content than what we see today. It would also explain some of the games broken mechanics and bugs since cuts to certain things last minute would effect how other things work within the game.

I asked google what a closer is and it says its bs and there is no such thing....in other words either telling taddle tailes or you arent using the correct terminoligy....

Message 22 of 42 (319 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Add PvP with such flawed mechanics ? LOL.
Message 23 of 42 (315 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@TheReal_USA_MAGA Haha you haven't seen many shooter games. Right? The game isn't doomed because it doesn't have pvp. It's doomed because it's trash in general.

Message 24 of 42 (314 Views)

I'll go with 'no', thanks...

Mostly following BioWare and Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers. Also hangs out on BSN. 

Message 25 of 42 (308 Views)

★★ Guide

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

I'll go with 'no', thanks...

what he said

Message 26 of 42 (305 Views)

★★ Guide

@TheReal_USA_MAGA wrote:

Have you learned your lesson yet?  A shooter without PvP is like going to the prom with no date - Like a PvE snob.

You mean like say...Fallout 76....where the PvP crowd demanded and bugged Bethesda to put PvP in Fallout....and we see how that's working. If not having it is getting some diapers in-a-wad...then leave and go play PvP elsewhere......Heck, new COD dropped campaign & story for all out PvP & Battle Royal but I don't hang out over there crying a river demanding they put it back in. I didn't buy the game and don't waste my time. And the game is no-where near dead like the Anthem Haters keep wishing for. A lot did go and start playing Division 2 but I know a lot that's going back and forth also. 

Message 27 of 42 (287 Views)

Champion

If this game were dead there would be no reason to add PvP. (Riding a dead horse and all that...)

Since it's not dead there imo is no reason either.

I'm not missing PvP like at all. If I were I'd play some game with great PvP now and then. From what people are whining about on this forum there seem to be some of those games available.

There is no reason you're not allowed to play and like several games.

"From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire."

[Robert Frost - Fire and Ice]

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 28 of 42 (281 Views)

★ Guide

Can you send some of that good stuff you're smoking to my address?

Message 29 of 42 (254 Views)

★★★ Guide

Nope, No, and Hell No. Besides, game ain't nearly dead. Also have no idea how they could implement it.

Furthermore, I need an excuse to take a break from Anthem and return to Destiny's crucible. XD

Message 30 of 42 (249 Views)
Twitter Stream