Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Now that the game is dead: Maybe PvP

by TheReal_USA_MAGA

Original Post

Highlighted

Now that the game is dead: Maybe PvP

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Have you learned your lesson yet?  A shooter without PvP is like going to the prom with no date - Like a PvE snob.  And all the people not posting here - are all the folks that didn't buy the game because there wasn't PvP.  How can you guys miss the whole action shooter target thing?  It's a total layup.  Clowns.

Message 1 of 42 (977 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Now that the game is dead: Maybe PvP

★★ Guide

A lot of bug out there. and They not even make SLI work yet. Why you bother them make it pvp . I wonder :0

Message 2 of 42 (974 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@TheReal_USA_MAGA wrote:

Have you learned your lesson yet?  A shooter without PvP is like going to the prom with no date - Like a PvE snob.

We must be playing different games or players are just avoiding you.

Message 3 of 42 (971 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

My guess is you went to prom without a date.

Message 4 of 42 (962 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

@Haruchai01  I literally have over 200 people on ignore, mostly interceptors.

Message 5 of 42 (948 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

Trust me.  It's over once EA's shareholders see the results.  You guys don't read the financial papers do you.  NEEDS PvP.  I for one may be happy to see a PvE snob community get the smack they deserve: Dead Title.  Dead on Arrival.  The market has moved to competitive PvP (like 20 years ago with Battle net)  I'm just whistling past the graveyard.

Message 6 of 42 (938 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

Fortnite player detected.

Message 7 of 42 (930 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

This game is a big sponser by Nvidia. Everyone is purchase Nvidia card will got free this game as bundle.

right time right here right now. How come ? A pride of Nvidia game cant enable SLI . 

Reason is very easy . They full hand work . on many stuff. So you gonna ask them to bring a PVP is gonna bring many many issue in game ? 

maybe When they can make SLI or DLSS working . They will have time for build pvp stage for you . you have no idea. what is PVP is .

Message 8 of 42 (917 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Pro

@TheReal_USA_MAGA wrote:

Trust me.  It's over once EA's shareholders see the results.  You guys don't read the financial papers do you.  NEEDS PvP.  I for one may be happy to see a PvE snob community get the smack they deserve: Dead Title.  Dead on Arrival.  The market has moved to competitive PvP (like 20 years ago with Battle net)  I'm just whistling past the graveyard.

Total crock sorry, provide your source.

Message 9 of 42 (904 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

@TheReal_USA_MAGA  I'm sorry I must have missed something, but what game are you playing exactly? I know it's not Anthem, because just on Facebook alone I'm in a Anthem group with 18.2k members, a xbox specific group with 5.2k (don't know how much overlap there is), I'm following a number of YouTube channels with active players on it and several YouTubers who are making anthem content, Still seeing many twitch streams, have 10 friends on my friends list who are regularly active, with 5 additional friends on the weekend, and of course that's not even including the large number of people I have played the game with, or these forms that have a lot of active people on it. 

If you want PvP go back to the fading battle royal genera, or whatever game it is you came from and stop trying to make PvE games into PvP. Games are allowed to not be PvP, and adding PvP to it isn't suddenly going to fix all the problems that BioWare is trying to work out. Reality is it'd only add a bunch of other issues to it, sense Anthem is not designed in a way that is really compatible with PvP.

Message 10 of 42 (891 Views)
Twitter Stream