Re: Now that's what I call end-game

by llCLICKll

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Bistoory wrote:

@munkt0r wrote:

@MachineHead0013 wrote:

That one guy is just upset the Division 2 beta had more content than the entire release version of Anthem. 

Or has enough money to buy every game he fancies even the slightest.

Talking about adults but being as childish as someone can be :/

Don't like my thread? go away and don't come back.

Not sure how such would be considered childish.
Message 21 of 40 (158 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@munkt0r wrote:

Everyone can see that it's childish. Except, of course, the child.

Message 22 of 40 (150 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@IntlGJournal wrote:

@munkt0r wrote:

Pretty confident it wouldn't be possible to have inquired with "everyone" that quickly.

I'll see myself out of this thread, I can see ol' fuddy duddy me is becoming a drag.

Message 23 of 40 (145 Views)

★★★ Guide

@munkt0r wrote:

@IntlGJournal wrote:

@munkt0r wrote:

Pretty confident it wouldn't be possible to have inquired with "everyone" that quickly.

I'll see myself out of this thread, I can see ol' fuddy duddy me is becoming a drag.

Bye.

Message 24 of 40 (137 Views)

★★ Pro

@IntlGJournal wrote:

@munkt0r wrote:

Your use of "everyone" paints you as immature, so I hardly think you are in a position or have the creds to sit in judgement.

Message 25 of 40 (126 Views)

★★ Pro

@Bistoory wrote:

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/axyx6z/state_of_the_game_wednesday_march_6th_2019/

A TON of End-game content.

Meanwhile at Anthem :

https://www.reddit.com/r/AnthemTheGame/comments/ay0oh7/psa_the_level_1_defender_rifle_is_the_best_we...

But imo Division is a rubbish game, good that they have endgame content because to me they have nothing else. I just found it boring.

Message 26 of 40 (125 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

@swampDAHskunkape wrote:

Destiny’s campaign was even shorter than Anthem’s, the story was complete garbage, and it took them a month before the first raid launched. Anthem will be okay. Unlike Destiny and Division the game is actually fun even with the issues.

At least Destiny 2 had a raid to keep players busy. There is no raid in sight for Anthem, no enticing endgame at all. Even BioWare's roadmap has nothing for endgame content other than "Cataclysms," whatever that is. And that's about 3 months away. By then, most of the playerbase will have already quit due to boredom.

Also, speak for yourself. I enjoyed Destiny 2 and Division's combat a lot. While I enjoy Anthem's combat more, D2 and Division combat systems are also fun. 

Message 27 of 40 (122 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Its going to take a good year or so to fix this mess of a game.. The Division was the same, Lets hope the populations hang around long enough and the game doesn't close down first.

Message 28 of 40 (94 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Swiftless wrote:

I'm absolutely ecstatic that this whole Level 1 Gear game-breaking discovery was uncovered prior to today's live-stream. Very excited for this. 

Now, do they start banning ppl because they use this lol

Message 29 of 40 (80 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@pickyghost wrote:

Couldn't agree more my friend, it is bad, I want to enjoy this game so badly and keep playing with my friends, but the choices they've made so far, and the bugs and lack of quality of life features seem to just want to kill it before it takes off.

And now the lvl 1 vs legendaries...that is just icing 

and the guys in the livestream, there were a few questions answered that I was interested in, but most of the rest was "we have no timeline" or even worse "we dont know"

hell I worked at Disney for 9 years. You know what the firt rule I learned there was? You dont get to say "I dont know".

Message 30 of 40 (80 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help