Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Now that's what I call end-game

by cannyjack

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

@munkt0r wrote:

Then go play the Division?

It's pretty cheap, go ahead and pick it up and come back to this game when you feel it's up to your standards.

That's what adults do at least.  Children cry, "Susan's desert looks better than mine" and pout.

What are you going on about? Everyone on this board is voicing their opinion and being constructive, your comment offers nothing. Nobody is pouting everyone here spent money on this game. And most of us want it to succeed, we state issues in hope of being heard, if you disagree say say and offer a viable valid response on how the game can do better. Telling people to play another game and suck it up benefits noone and shrinks the community. If you want to troll go to the gamefaqs boards

Message 11 of 40 (249 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@dazowtony wrote:

BioWare and EA misled and lied to all of us.

Speak for yourself.  They showed a rather shallow looter-shooter that would potentially evolve over time.  That's exactly what I saw this game to be before purchasing and I picked it up, because my friends and I enjoy these looter shooters till they get boring and then move onto something else.

You may feel they lied to you, but from where i'm standing you just didn't understand what you were purchasing.

Message 12 of 40 (239 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

Hot damn. 

Message 13 of 40 (226 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That one guy is just upset the Division 2 beta had more content than the entire release version of Anthem. 

Message 14 of 40 (213 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@pickyghost wrote:

@munkt0r wrote:

It's pretty cheap, go ahead and pick it up and come back to this game when you feel it's up to your standards.

That's what adults do at least.  Children cry, "Susan's desert looks better than mine" and pout.

What are you going on about? Everyone on this board is voicing their opinion and being constructive, your comment offers nothing. Nobody is pouting everyone here spent money on this game. And most of us want it to succeed, we state issues in hope of being heard, if you disagree say say and offer a viable valid response on how the game can do better. Telling people to play another game and suck it up benefits noone and shrinks the community. If you want to troll go to the gamefaqs boards

You think the OP of this thread is constructive??

The OP literally advocates going to play another game...

This thread isn't about doing anything positive or constructive, it was designed to just bash and cry (as children do).

Message 15 of 40 (206 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@MachineHead0013 wrote:

That one guy is just upset the Division 2 beta had more content than the entire release version of Anthem. 

Or has enough money to buy every game he fancies even the slightest.

Message 16 of 40 (204 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@munkt0r wrote:

@MachineHead0013 wrote:

Or has enough money to buy every game he fancies even the slightest.

Talking about adults but being as childish as someone can be :/

Don't like my thread? go away and don't come back.

Message 17 of 40 (184 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

He compared the end game of both games and further into the discussion he wished that the game would succeed and learn from the mistakes of others (paraphrasing) 

I could've sworn I saw you recently posting in another thread "we can only hope" when someone mentions that the player base would likely decline in a week. I see there is likely no reasoning with you and you have no stance nor offer anything meaningful other than calling others children and hoping the game fails, good day to you sir I wish you well but I am no longer willing to entertain you

@munkt0r wrote:

@pickyghost wrote:

@munkt0r wrote:

Message 18 of 40 (182 Views)

★★★ Guide

@ShenronNacht 

It isn’t risking anything. People are just over dramatic.

Message 19 of 40 (181 Views)

★★★ Guide

Destiny’s campaign was even shorter than Anthem’s, the story was complete garbage, and it took them a month before the first raid launched. Anthem will be okay. Unlike Destiny and Division the game is actually fun even with the issues.

Message 20 of 40 (171 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help