Now I understand why Console players do not want anything to do with PC lobbys.

by RipjawsAU-TTV

Original Post

Re: Now I understand why Console players do not want anything to do with PC lobb

★ Guide
@matzesingt you must live a very sheltered life if you took my language as offensive. Poor thing
Message 11 of 21 (472 Views)

Re: Now I understand why Console players do not want anything to do with PC lobb

★ Guide
@matzesingt you seem a little sus mate, is that why u call my post bs ? Cause you are one of these people using macros ? hmmm i wonder
Message 12 of 21 (467 Views)

Champion

Now now folks, let's calm it down a little.

Petty bickering on a forum isn't helping anybody lol.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 13 of 21 (459 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@RipjawsAU-TTVnah you just have no idea what you are talking about and you still make false accusations towards the developer...

its not about your language at all, couldnt care less but making up bs is hilarious

im pretty certain you are one of thoose boys that believes every second pro is using some kind of hacks/macro´s

Message 14 of 21 (443 Views)

★ Expert

OP is exactly right.  All you have to do is look at Modern Warfare.  Console players started opting out of cross play due to the rampant cheating from PC players.  There's plenty of players on PS4 anyway, so there's no reason for them to want to put up with the cheating.  It seems to be a huge problem for both Apex and Warzone.

This really is nothing new.  PC platform is so open that it's very difficult for developers to stay on top of the cheating.  I spent hundreds of hours in Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 2142 on PC way back.  DICE used Punkbuster and other methods, but even then the aimbots would show up.  I haven't exclusively played a shooter on PC since those games.  If I have an option on console, I'll take it.  I prefer the controller anyway, and I was tired of spending money to upgrade my rig. lol

Message 15 of 21 (425 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

I don't want to see cross-platform play

And it's not even about the PC community...though sure, I would generally believe certain problems are more prevelent.

It's just about the basic game.  As a console player, I'm still more on even footing with other console players, even if they're pulling other tricks.  

I have no interest in PC play, haven't for a long time.  And I just simply want PC players to play one game, while I play something else, leaving us both happier.

Probably, the day cross platform comes out, I would quit this and find a better BR to play.  Apex has enough problems that keep me right on the edge so that might just be the straw that does it.

Message 16 of 21 (410 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Cross platform is OK but like COD Modern Warface you are given to option out of it when searching for game session. That would be good to give choice like that

I do prefer PC gaming but console does minimise cheating.

Yea there are probably a minority of console players using XIM or Chronos Max (This only removes recoil, so not an aimbot as you still self aim) but for a game mostly based on situation awareness and team work, so it is less of a factor. Not as if console players have access to speed hacks or wall hacks. 

Problem with COD Warzone and Apex is that as free games you can just create another account if you're banned.

I wouldn't have mind paying £50 for this game or even like £5 a month to get good content releases and also means anyone getting banned has to create another account and re-buy game.

Or if want to keep game free then introduce phone number SMS verification for sign up. Can't see anyone going through all that trouble to get new mobile numbers or using friends numbers every time they are banned.

Message 17 of 21 (389 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@MandatoryIDtagA little chaos can only be a good thing.

xD

Message 18 of 21 (378 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@matzesingtexactly wtf are you smoking ? Which developer am i making accusations towards ? Did you even properly read my original post ? What i said was facts, the DEVELOPERS..do not seem to take action unless a POPULAR streamer points out a cheater via twitter. This isnt some bs. Cheaters get reported on a daily basis and weeks later these exact blatant parasites are still running around but as soon as a popular figure in the apex community gets killed by one action is then taken.

Its simple. EAC in this game is non existent. reports in this game does nothing but give u a false sense of hope that the person you reported will be removed and banned but it never happens.

Also I find it amusing how you assume I am one of those people that thinks every pro is using some sort of hack. You really are scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to your insults. They are pretty poor and really shows your lack of intelligence. If you have any sort of self respect then please stop because you are making a fool of yourself.

Message 19 of 21 (343 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@RipjawsAU-TTV

"Which developer am i making accusations towards ?"
"Its simple. EAC in this game is non existent. reports in this game does nothing but give u a false sense of hope that the person you reported will be removed and banned but it never happens."
So yes you accusing EA/Respawn right there babe

Meanwhile you are talking about intelligence, that made my day

Since this is getting nowhere near a propper argumentation...Im done trying to argue with you, you not only have no idea what you are talking about neither do you have the slightest understanding of how to actually fight hackers.Sit in your little bubble that the developers dont care about it and be happy, i mean hey why would they care about their reputation right? or why would they care about losing players cuz of hackers right?

Message 20 of 21 (318 Views)