Now I remember why I didn't like World's edge like many others

by WreckingVi

Original Post

Re: Now I remember why I didn't like World's edge like many others

Champion
@illnastyone Skyhook still exists for building gun fights. The only reason it isnt as popular is because it isnt in the center of the map. If you look at all of the popular drop spots they are all somewhat map centered.
Message 21 of 28 (244 Views)

Champion
@KelRiever See my post. A center of the map building location will always be the hottest spot. People seem drawn to it.
Message 22 of 28 (239 Views)

★ Guide
@hayhor Fragment is a bit more interesting in my opinion as well with diversity. Especially the busted up building everyone fights at. But yea I could see Fragment eventually getting the "Skulltown" treatment because of this.
Message 23 of 28 (237 Views)

★★★★ Guide

if its a pub, yep everyone goes FRAG CITY

thats the fun part, you dont have to worry too much...just drop hot and have fun

Message 24 of 28 (235 Views)

★★★ Expert

@hayhor   Skyhook is Fragment done right.  And actually it's really great it isn't the center of the map.

I'd honestly think Fragment was better if it was shifted over to the East edge of the map, but then yknow, what would go in the center for people to fight over?

A boxing ring! :P (that is not a serious suggestion)

Message 25 of 28 (202 Views)

@hayhor Or just reduce the loot there so it’s a pointless drop. Granted if they get rid of frag, sorting factory will probably be the #1 drop.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 26 of 28 (199 Views)

Champion
@KelRiever 😡 A boxing ring isnt funny! 🤣
Message 27 of 28 (195 Views)

Champion
@DarthValtrex Sorting might become popular but half the lobby wont land there. It doesnt have building for "cool plays bro".
Message 28 of 28 (190 Views)