Re: Now I remember why I didn't like World's edge like many others

by WreckingVi

Original Post

Now I remember why I didn't like World's edge like many others

★★★ Pro

Almost every damn match, the whole lobby just land on Fragments. When I am jumpmaster, other just solo drop in Fragments. 90% it goes bad yet every damn match. I am already sick of WE because of community lol 

Message 1 of 28 (641 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@WreckingVi Also this map is ugly and boring in general
Message 2 of 28 (626 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@WreckingVi I don't like this map either, I time my game sessions to avoid it. As a new player Kings Canyon was by far my favourite map although I'm sure plenty of OG's are sick of it. Only got to play it a bit before season 9 so non-stop Olympus and now Olympus and World's End Frown
Message 3 of 28 (623 Views)

★★★ Pro
@shaunlake1344 The thing about WE is it has great rotation options and loot distribution is better. It was changed a lot. also KC was many players fave too but they butchered a lot.
Message 4 of 28 (615 Views)

Champion
@WreckingVi Yep please see my blow up fragment thread from seasons past. Anytime a map has buildings in a centralized location it messes things up.....see former KC vs current KC.

WE has great possibilities but right now the map isnt actually meant for BRs.
Message 5 of 28 (602 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@WreckingVi You forgot why?! I still remembered it even before playing my first match again...

Message 6 of 28 (581 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@WreckingVi It's the main thing frustrating me in Ranked right now. Instead of staying with your actual team, people either solo drop or break off to Frag just to die within the 1st minute leaving my team short a person. Had it happen several times last night.
Message 7 of 28 (574 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@Lord_Scorpion34Yeah, gave up on Ranked this season. Despite doing better than any season, but it is either sever lag or some random dummy drops on Frag n boom dead.

Message 8 of 28 (526 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Pro
@Koochi-Q lol, yeah I never tried to push Ranked on WE. This season I tried, reached Gold and said, nope I am not mentally ready for this. lol
Message 9 of 28 (525 Views)

★★ Pro
I think that for ranked is the best map, for casual, maybe not. But if you are looking to get 3k or 4k badges going to frag may be your best option for it
Message 10 of 28 (480 Views)