Re: Not that Im mad, but could we really cool down on crap weapons legendary ski

by Srksii

Original Post

Not that Im mad, but could we really cool down on crap weapons legendary skins?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Let me see... so far I got one kraber legendary, one mastiff, zero legendary skins for characters, and TWO legendaries for mozambique! What do you think, could !@#@EA$#%#% lower a little count of S*** skins for S*** weapons for people who buy battlepasses maybe??

Edit: To I also add, I have 3 rare, 1 epic, and 2 legendaries for mozambique!

Message 1 of 9 (487 Views)

Re: Not that Im mad, but could we really cool down on crap weapons legendary ski

★★★★★ Expert
@Srksii HAHAHAHAHAHA XD okay srry but this is just too funny, 2 mozambique legendaries?! What was your first thought the first time and what was it the second time? XD

I’m in the boat tho. No skins for characters, only for weapons... one of which also mozambique
Message 2 of 9 (484 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Koochi-Q  With first I was more/less ok since I was still new in game, second was in my gold box, and believe me, I was mentioning all EA and Respawn CEO and employees relatives when I got it!

Message 3 of 9 (463 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Srksii wrote:

@Koochi-Q  With first I was more/less ok since I was still new in game, second was in my gold box, and believe me, I was mentioning all EA and Respawn CEO and employees relatives when I got it!

lol i got a legendary Mozambique from my season 1 gold pack too. I forgot the name of it, but it's the one that looks like an old style pirate gun.

Message 4 of 9 (440 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@SrksiiI still laugh about your comment. Every time I think about it I’m literally laughing out loud XD.

It was the same when the whole wraith kunai stuff was going on and streamers opening packs. There was a vid that got huge attention of how funny it was. Basically a guy had a bunch of packs unopened and didn’t get a legendary (just by playing the game). So he was at the last one... he said ‘if I get a legendary in this one I’m spending 500 dollars (or buying 500 packs I have no idea anymore). He got a legendary and was like excited... then the mozambique came... whole comment section laughed (didn’t watch this live since I dont watch streamers cause I’ve got better things to do in life, just saw the vid in an article) and I laughed as well. But yours is even better! XD

This is the best tho... saw either this or other one months ago xD 

gtzlwy00e6g21.jpg

I have the ugliest legendary skin. That’s what got me the most. The white one with gold emblem... If I would've gotten this one, I'd be much happier

Message 5 of 9 (412 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Koochi-Q  Wanna laugh even more?  I opened alt when I was bored after leveling season one pass completely, just to open few more boxes. And ofc, I got few nice skins there for legends, and good one legendary for Lifeline! Technically I unboxed 2x better things on lv30 alt!

ps, add me if you want, you seem like comuncative guy!

Message 6 of 9 (337 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Most of the legendary skins look like children's toys.  I mean fortenitish!

Message 7 of 9 (321 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Srksii Had the same months ago when I was on ps4 acc... got legendary bloodhound something there! Exactly what I wanted... just for my main acc xD
I play on Xbox and these days not on much due to work 😅
Message 8 of 9 (313 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Koochi-Q  Update on unboxing: After game stocked me with enough legendary mozambique and kraber skins , game started to make me new legendary skin collection for weapon I despise - Peacekeeper! 2 legendaries so far! Do the use AI networks to make game do that crap??

Message 9 of 9 (256 Views)