Not seeing enemys while droping.

by FaZaaa_82

Original Post

Not seeing enemys while droping.

★★★ Guide

We need a distance meter on player while dropping into the game. everytime you think you are landing alone and you look everywhere and see nothing then you get punched by 3 epople its a total joke this is another bug that needs sorting out.

Message 1 of 11 (555 Views)

Re: Not seeing enemys while droping.

★ Pro
you should be able to see them dropping with you by the color of there trails. It does suck though getting ganged up on specially getting punched to death lol.
Message 2 of 11 (542 Views)

★★★ Guide

Sould yes! its a bug that when they are close you cannot see them at all.

Message 3 of 11 (533 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@FaZaaa_82It's pretty funny trying to imagine you being punched by three players at the same time though. Angel

Message 4 of 11 (526 Views)

★★★ Expert

@FaZaaa_82 wrote:

We need a distance meter on player while dropping into the game. everytime you think you are landing alone and you look everywhere and see nothing then you get punched by 3 epople its a total joke this is another bug that needs sorting out.

Yeah I noticed this a bunch of times, i'm on PS4

Message 5 of 11 (509 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Wingmannedbro wrote:

@FaZaaa_82 wrote:

Yeah I noticed this a bunch of times, i'm on PS4

Me to. You think "we're on our own" then footsteps appear out of nowhere right down your throat.

I've started looking all around up and down, and still get caught out by it in a few games.

Message 6 of 11 (491 Views)

★ Guide

@FaZaaa_82 wrote:

I always thought this was a design feature. So because you can see the trails of other player when you're higher up but as you get closer they seem to disappear. I thought it was so while you can roughly guess how many people are going to your location, you don't know exactly where they are. I haven't got a problem with it.

Message 7 of 11 (452 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@ajharris21 wrote:

@FaZaaa_82 wrote:

I always thought this was a design feature. So because you can see the trails of other player when you're higher up but as you get closer they seem to disappear. I thought it was so while you can roughly guess how many people are going to your location, you don't know exactly where they are. I haven't got a problem with it.

But sometimes squads are still visible all the way through the jump.. even when super close.

It's inconsistent.

Message 8 of 11 (424 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Nowadays they aren't visible anymore, at least not for me since the update. Haven't played much but every time since (when I checked) I couldn't see any enemies near me. Heck I couldn't even see most enemies who were hundreds of feet away (which the game used to show consistently).
Message 9 of 11 (414 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I have this issue also, especially when you don't see a team right in front of you that lands first.  That kind of surprise is never fun.

Message 10 of 11 (397 Views)