Re: Not ranking up fast enough. I am BULLYING my opponents.

by Filed_Teeth

Original Post

Not ranking up fast enough. I am BULLYING my opponents.

★★ Apprentice

I just won a match 47 kills and 6 deaths. When I was almost at 40 kills not a single other player had even reached 10 kills. I am consistently the top player in every match, win or lose, and am on a huge win streak! The last 8 of my placement matches were wins, (with me having top score out of all players) and I got placed in Hotshot III. I went on to win the next 9 out of 10 matches by my estimation, and am still in Hotshot III. As much as I love absolutely mopping the floor with people, this has GOT to be a more robust ranking system. I would expect to have a much harder time with players more skilled than I, and not always place 1st.

Yeah, this is kinda bragging in a way, but also a problem. Has ANYONE placed in anything higher than Hot Shot III? I almost wonder if it's not relative to others, but a ladder we all start at the bottom of, like maybe not a single person placed in Ace because it's not about being the top player, but about getting enough wins to earn it eventually.

Message 1 of 5 (598 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@BlackOpsBen i just left a match like that, wasn't worth wasting time for the loss
Message 2 of 5 (592 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

you are the reason why this game is dying quickly Standard smile

ppl like you owning newer / lesser skilled players makes the whole experience not fun for anyone, ppl stop playing and game is dead.

congrats!

Message 3 of 5 (514 Views)

★ Guide
@alexz3 But he does validate the point made in all the other discussions about the broken ranking system.

He's kicking @$$, but still only in hotshot...instead of getting moved up and having to face tougher opponents, he's stuck mowing down lower ranked folks....
Message 4 of 5 (482 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I've got a question. Is the game designed to prevent you from move up in the ranks?

I've started the day with 30% of rank progress, and I've won my way up to a 75% of progress. Then I've lost one game (being the "MVP", though), and I've been downgraded down to a 20ish%.

50% of rank progress lost in just one game. Explanation?

Message 5 of 5 (410 Views)