Re: Not everybody cheats, learn to play.

by DaAceXD

Original Post

★ Guide

@TheUnknownMsx wrote:

@r00tdownX 
Killing u in half a sec doesn't mean he hacks, a aim-bot works well on long-range to... So he is right again whats what he meant with his post, people are overreacting.

What about killing your entire full healthed and armored squad in two seconds?

Then you spectate them and they do not even shoot their gun for the rest of the match?

A couple times now my squad gets wiped waaaayy too fast so i spectate the guy and then they act like they dont know how to play and stare at the ground while spinning in circles or just hiding while their team fights, etc.

One guy had I think 18 kills, then as I spectated him for a few minutes he was just looking at the ground as he ran around, eventually he just ran into an enemy squad and let them kill him without even firing his weapon.

I mean can they not turn off the hack and play normal for a few minutes?  Maybe some dont hotkey the hack and so cant turn it off mid match?

One extremely fast kill, ok sure, got lucky, two instant kills back to back, well thats getting fishy but still doable, all three though in a single clip?  From full health and armor?

Certain weapons in the game have "chances" to hit at certain ranges, hitting 100% headshots with say the hand cannon hip fired at range I dont actually think is possible consistently due to its RNG.

Seems for some people there is no RNG at all, how is that?

Message 91 of 101 (479 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I don't see cheaters every round but from the hours of 

2200 - 0800

I will encounter sqauds of cheaters quiet frequently

[Video Removed - CM]

Not all the times do I get a chance to record them some even wander off and stare at nothing in a corner until their squad is wiped or the other team members clean up using a cheat and that's not even completely verifiable due to some guy staring at a patch of grass.

Those competitive Twitch streamers many are using a toggle and have a 2nd running a random with a wall hack and a monitor near them watch the videos for their reactions and the bots with multiple binds with a set movement curve not seen those in since recently they're given away when someone drops on their head from above as the bot is never configured well enough to avoid that excess movement it will flick up and drag down in the oddest way.

[Video Removed - CM]

There are certain rules applied to movement and in disabling them prevent specific mouse motions due to it's jagged and harsh numbers without certain filters applied for human level interaction..

And with random numbers it's not always that great once one of these clowns has started tweaking memory space and modified the values they occupy to always get %100 and a no recoil etc etc...

These things have been done before many are just either blind or don't comprehend what it is or are part of it or are selling these whilst the rest of us point it out only for the fools to say these things don't exist..

Message 92 of 101 (470 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

@F340BD 

Nobody is saying they dont exist.

Im even saying i see cheaters every now and then.

im saying people claiming to encounter them 30-90% of the time are proberly wrong.

Message 93 of 101 (863 Views)

★★★ Guide

@DaAceXD 

I have always wanted to see if there could be a line chart of number of reports received for cheating, let's say, in Asian servers in different time phase of the day, and we could see, the number of active cheaters in each hour, are they roughly the same throughout the day or it is because there are few people playing in the night so the chance to encounter the cheaters are much higher ?

Or is it because cheaters do have a fear to be massively reported by a considerable amount of players so they choose to play deep in the night so that they would only receive like 5 reports per game ?

I mean if they play during rush hour then I guess they would receive 20 reports per game, and there are of course a much larger chance they got banned.

But compared with those players being reported 20 times per game with those only reported 5 times per game, the anticheat team of course would invistigate those being mostly reported first.

Message 94 of 101 (439 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@DaAceXD 

I have videos that say otherwise.......

The server you play on probably has everything to do with why you don't.

Message 95 of 101 (428 Views)

★★★ Novice
The people you see complaining about cheaters are probably from Asian servers.

I usually jump to other servers to avoid these cheaters and I can tell you there is a big difference in numbers of cheaters in US servers compared to Asian servers.

In US servers I see 1 cheater in maybe 8 hours of playing, in Asian servers on the other hand, almost every game.

Try jumping in an Asian server then report your findings here :D
Message 96 of 101 (407 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@F340BD 

@waaatdah 

@F340BD wrote:

@DaAceXD 

I have videos that say otherwise.......

The server you play on probably has everything to do with why you don't.

Since there are over 90 replies in this topic i can understand you din't read it all.

but i mentioned multiple times its about EU and NA servers because that is all i have experience on.

And in this topic there have been people from EU and NA server trying to convince me and other people that everybody is a cheater.

And even me and everybody defending his post are cheaters.

And they are proving my point to an even further extend then i taught was possible.

If you want some entertainment go read it..

Message 97 of 101 (394 Views)

★ Guide
which server do you play ? SEA? i like to play 10 hour and only met 1 hacker . and yet 2 or 3 matches i met 1 . sometime its like i met hack in everymatch
Message 98 of 101 (388 Views)

★ Guide
oh i see its EU and NA that why its has low number of hackers compare to SEA :D
Message 99 of 101 (381 Views)

★★ Guide

I still seeing cheaters in game I know they banned a lot but they are coming back 

Message 100 of 101 (377 Views)