Re: Not everybody cheats, learn to play.

by EvoCyberNation

Original Post

★ Guide

@OPL3XITY  done Standard smile

Message 81 of 101 (456 Views)

★★★ Guide

@DaAceXD 

Oh my god, just had my first game of the day, me and a guy and a spammer.

It's ok, 2 players are better than only 1 when there are 2 spammers.

Anyway, me and my teammates had serious lagging issue, and got instantly killed by the champion, who got a crazy ID. It is this ID with something followed by 8 RANDOM ODD NUMBERS !

Maybe you don't know what I am talking about as you are from the west but here is east, in Asia, we have many cheating organizations, each with its organization name in its ID then followed by 8 RANDOM ODD NUMBERS !

And you are from the west, you don't know what I am talking about, but I HAVE SEEN over 500 of them, crazy IDs, crazy stats, most of them are spamming bots, some are those so called good players you guys are saying.

One thing I just don't get you know, how come all those good player's ID are with all those spammers ID ? Was it a coincidence ?

And that's none of your business when it comes to the cheating organizations in Apex as there isn't such in the west, however, this is also the forum you frequently visit sir. So of course you get mad after seeing millions and millions of post about cheating, and just like in reality, they are many places on this planet that had all sorts of problems than in the developed regions of the western world, and this forum have people from many regions of the planet and that's why you got to see so many people are having so many problems you didn't experience.

Message 82 of 101 (447 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@TJ400000 

I don't know how bad the Asian servers are :<

That is why i keep referring to the EU and NA servers.

Your perseverance must be off the charts if you dealt with over 500 cheaters and you are still playing this game.

it seems you like this game a lot then.

Keep reporting the cheaters is the only thing you can do.

I have 0 experience on Asian servers so i simply can't and won't argue with you about it.

Message 83 of 101 (434 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I'm thankful for this game no matter what @EA_Blueberry :D  and I'm thankful for moderators like you as well Wink

There are good weeks and bad week, which is inconsistent but the bad weeks can get really bad. Frown Morning times are the worst!  Afternoon and evenings are better by far.. :D

Message 84 of 101 (430 Views)

★ Guide

@DaAceXD wrote:

@TJ400000 

I don't know how bad the Asian servers are :<

That is why i keep referring to the EU and NA servers.

Your perseverance must be off the charts if you dealt with over 500 cheaters and you are still playing this game.

it seems you like this game a lot then.

Keep reporting the cheaters is the only thing you can do.

I have 0 experience on Asian servers so i simply can't and won't argue with you about it.

Believe me, you don't want to try asian servers as it's painful to start games knowning you mostly have 0 chance to win and they are full of spam bots. Especially on Taiwan and singapore servers. Long live the north east coast NA servers. <3

Message 85 of 101 (424 Views)

Community Manager

@TheUnknownMsx wrote:

@7cyanide i am online... Standard smile

but 1st i need to do that troubleshooting steps, if i menage to do since i dont have a plan how to do

@EA_Blueberry  can u give me some advice how to xD darko did ask me to troubleshoot my internet since i did say the servers are running bad over the day he means its my internet :P

@TheUnknownMsx 

Log into your router's admin settings and see if you have the latest firmware update. I recommend checking all the steps located in this help guide before moving on to open up ports listed for Apex Legends here. That can help improve connectivity to our servers. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 86 of 101 (419 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@DaAceXD 

Well, it is a good game, I could say I almost got love at first sight when first time trying it, I could still recall the excitement when I first entered the training mode and try to configure my keyboard settings and it is free !

Now the reason I am still struggling on Asian servers is because of the Battle Pass and I want to have the Golden Dragon Havoc and the Golden Pack.

The graphic style and the mechanism of the game is really amazing, just sweet, but I feel some fundamental stuffs might be essential to the game as well, like a justice system in Overwatch, you report a guy with a style, some days later you receive a stylish letter saying the guy you reported had been punished, awesome feeling man, that's justice for the good players.

And the daily challenge system lots of people wanted, more freedom in the spectation mode ? In-game social functions ? Endorsement system ?

There are lots of things that all might make this game better you know ....

Message 87 of 101 (410 Views)

★ Guide

@TJ400000 wrote:

@DaAceXD 

The graphic style and the mechanism of the game is really amazing, just sweet, but I feel some fundamental stuffs might be essential to the game as well, like a justice system in Overwatch, you report a guy with a style, some days later you receive a stylish letter saying the guy you reported had been punished, awesome feeling man, that's justice for the good players.

I diodn'T know about the letter thing in overwatch (only tried the game for 2-3 hours) but that is a brilliant system. Extremely satisfying for legitimate players that enjoy reporting.

Message 88 of 101 (398 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@7cyanide 

on 05/03/2019

Kills
Matches
Damage
Headshots

up to date Oops after 4 hours now i will refresh that thing everyday Thinking just for u so that the count is right... btw i ain't done, have 4 more hours to roll 

Message 89 of 101 (390 Views)

★ Guide
For the American servers, the morning times are always the worst for cheaters. Virginia or not, there are major issues at that time all over America. Everyone can tell you that @OPL3XITY .

This is an assumption that you're taking a hit on my post, but I'm not going to rage mode on you. I'm just providing you facts. There is no reasons to play in mornings. Less likely you'll run into issues like that.

The two that I watch are in a different time zone. Each time zone has their different issues and we all know that as well.
Message 90 of 101 (343 Views)