Re: Not everybody cheats, learn to play.

by jonesy0218

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide

@7cyanide wrote:

@DaAceXD I think you might have legit 'aimbot overdose' Large smile .. I would take a break and see a doctor.

You think im mad?

I'm having more fun then i had in ages.

Im realy enjoying arguing with your guys.

reading about all the made up theories and then stomping them.

And i believe what im doing is right.

Im not doing this only because i enjoy it.

I'm doing this because apex is getting a name CHEATER GAME A LOT OF CHEATERS.

You know why apex has this name?

There is no MMR

And good players get mixed up with bad players.

And bad players now get a little taste how it is to play top level.

And some can't handle the truth that they are that much worse then a top 10% player.

Now these people are trying to hurt the apex reputation on different forums and are lowering the player base because of it.

You and your everybody is a cheater fan club are damaging a game i love and are hurting the developers doing a pretty good job getting rid of cheaters.

Less players is less income is less new content is less fun for me.

Why can't you just go play a game your good at and leave this game without hurting it?

And im glad im not the only one on the forums experiencing this.

I made a post where i give you guys a chance to proof your claims.

But you guys give me nothing to proof even close to what your claiming.

So once again.

Where is your proof?

Im asking for proof but im not getting it.

Show me that 66% of your games have cheaters.

Ill settle for 20% even on EU and NA servers.

Message 71 of 101 (451 Views)

★ Guide

I'm watching 2 major streamers and they have a cheater at least every 5th match.  Early in the morning, around 8:30-9:30 AM EST, the amount of cheaters are greater.  This is at least every 1-3 matches.  Sometimes it's back to back matches!  So this gives me the understanding, or assumption, that players who are overseas are playing on American servers.  This isn't suppose to happen, so not only are there cheaters but there are also players that are tapping into the American servers.  If not, then it's American players that don't care about their account(s), have a way of breaking the, "hardware ban," and just want to wreck games for fun.

Message 72 of 101 (436 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@EvoCyberNation wrote:

I'm watching 2 major streamers and they have a cheater at least every 5th match.  Early in the morning, around 8:30-9:30 AM EST, the amount of cheaters are greater.  This is at least every 1-3 matches.  Sometimes it's back to back matches!  So this gives me the understanding, or assumption, that players who are overseas are playing on American servers.  This isn't suppose to happen, so not only are there cheaters but there are also players that are tapping into the American servers.  If not, then it's American players that don't care about their account(s), have a way of breaking the, "hardware ban," and just want to wreck games for fun.

Im kinda sure you are allowed to link twitch or you tube streamers who play this game fair.

But i can't say for 100%

But since they are major streamers giving me their names is fine as well because your not shaming them.

Message 73 of 101 (434 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@TheUnknownMsx I just pm'd you to play that match which you first invited me for 3 pages earlier.

@DaAceXD I never gave you those percentages, 66% and 20%. I'd say somewhere within 20-50% is pretty close. Sometimes even a 100% chance. It really depends on the server and time you get on. Think about this percentile instead: what percent chance is there that someone is using cheats on Apex right now? 3%? 33%? Remember there's 60 players per game and they usually play in cheater trios- less chance to get banned. See where I'm coming from?

Also, it's tough to catch cheaters cause some just don't use them properly. You take one out and you didn't even know it... but there goes your evidence, right? Back to the lobby.

Or maybe they have bad mechanics and they're just glitching all over the place.

Message 74 of 101 (415 Views)

★★ Pro

Gamers are divas lol

Message 75 of 101 (403 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@7cyanide wrote:

@TheUnknownMsx I just pm'd you to play that match which you first invited me for 3 pages earlier.

@DaAceXD I never gave you those percentages, 66% and 20%. I'd say somewhere within 20-50% is pretty close. Sometimes even a 100% chance. It really depends on the server and time you get on. Think about this percentile instead: what percent chance is there that someone is using cheats on Apex right now? 3%? 33%? Remember there's 60 players per game and they usually play in cheater trios- less chance to get banned. See where I'm coming from?

Also, it's tough to catch cheaters cause some just don't use them properly. You take one out and you didn't even know it... but there goes your evidence, right? Back to the lobby.

Or maybe they have bad mechanics and they're just glitching all over the place.

Oke show me 20% of your games have cheaters.

If you are attempting to destroy and bad name a game with your claims at the very least bring more then self made up theories.

Show me the proof.

But you can't proof it because you shoot the cheater because he is bad.

But you somehow know he was cheating because he was bad at the game?

I don't understand.

A guy with a aim bot just has to press his mouse left button..

how can he mess that up?

When you say you met a cheater every 1/5th game im expecting you do die because you got lazerd in the head.

not kill the cheater without noticing.

Even if what you are saying is true.

How does killing a cheater without knowing he was a cheater ruin this game for you?

But you know he was a cheater.

but you din't.

There is a paradox here.

I decline your paradox as proof.

Try again.

So when i read between the lines a little more.

Your saying you can't always spectate the cheater.

I agree 100%

But if you can't spectate the cheater you can't confirm he's a cheater. So you can't use that to bash on this game.

because most of the times he was just a skilled player having some good shots on you.

And we all have some lucky shots some times.

Message 76 of 101 (376 Views)

★ Guide

I made a discussion about that a couple weeks back. The discussion allowed me to understand that NA servers are a lot more hackfree than Asian servers. I tested this out myself and had to deal with blatant aimbotters almost everygame. On Virginia servers though, barely met 10 cheaters in about 450 hours of playtime.

I did state that and people cameback saying all games on virginia servers are full of cheaters too. Well that is false and whoever says that is either VERY (unlikely) unlucky, or (likely) just an unexperienced fps gamer.

There is a hacking issue on Asian servers, that is a fact. That's not the case on Virginia servers though. So stop saying 9 out of 10 PC players are hacking. That just a false statement and you look like a fool!

Message 77 of 101 (371 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

The team is enhancing their anti-cheat efforts for Apex Legends and we appreciate the reports. Let's do our best to avoid personal attacks or rude comments or we'll be forced to shut down the conversation. 

Thank you.

Blueberry.png
Message 78 of 101 (361 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@7cyanide i am online... Standard smile

but 1st i need to do that troubleshooting steps, if i menage to do since i dont have a plan how to do

@EA_Blueberry  can u give me some advice how to xD darko did ask me to troubleshoot my internet since i did say the servers are running bad over the day he means its my internet :P

Message 79 of 101 (344 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@7cyanide i am online... Standard smile

If you guys play tomorrow night (7PM EDT), add me up on origin (opiexity) and let's party up :D
@TheUnknownMsx 

Message 80 of 101 (337 Views)