Re: Not everybody cheats, learn to play.

by TheUnknownMsx

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

@neillkorey  Sometimes its a dead giveaway on some guys accounts, they will have 7000+ kills, but only 4000 headshots and they are dumb enough to display it, my headshots usually lead my kills by 25-30%, because any competent player is aiming for the chest/head right? Yet these guys when grouped with em drop whole teams before you can walk 5 feet towards the fight like "Engaging team" walk 5 feet "Enemy team down" and  they do it bodyshots only.

Idd, likely need to make an effort not to headshot, because I am like to hit a couple during each kill i do.

Their aimbot is just tuned for the chest.

Message 61 of 101 (365 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@7cyanide 

@IronWolf9k_YT 

@sinfull

I'm not being ignorant

Im asking you guys for proof.

Its hard for me to upload 400 hours of game play with 40 cheaters.

Its a lot easier for you guys to fraps 10 games in a row with 6 cheaters in those matches.

You guys must be trolling right?

I mean you arguments cannot possibly be sincere?

I'm still waiting....

It should be easy to make a video and show it to me. If you guys play 3 games on the average there should be 2 cheaters in it right according to your numbers.

Message 62 of 101 (349 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@IronWolf9k_YT 

I understand what you are saying and agree it is a problem I am just saying making wild accusations happens regularly 

The first few weeks the game was out if you had more headshots than kill you were a hacker 

players like dizzy and shroud have been accused of aimboting on this forum 

the problem is not as bad as many people make it seem the problem is tryhards can not admit that someone is better than them that is just the way it is 

and when people use the argument that streamers say there are cheaters that is bs as well there are multiple videos of streamers getting people wrongfully banned just because someone kills them

and the most famous one is ninja everyone knows everytime someone kills him it is because they were stream sniping or hacking nobody in the history of gaming has ever killed him fairly 

but you all can continue to live in your own little worlds where everytime you die it is because you were killed by a cheater

Message 63 of 101 (348 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@7cyanide wrote:

https://apextab.com/d00cbc31c85bc74ecc1cf3648e642858

https://apextab.com/04988177e30a422435aa0ce62f16c164/daily

Do I need to say more?

Stat reset (yes its real) and 500 kills in a day.

Apparently, @DaAceXD 50% winrate all-star only 200 kills on a 100 level account. How?

And ... my friend @TheUnknownMsx here got 500 kills in one day. So... can we get some bans handed out?

too ez

Holy potatoes you got us here.....

where are the handcuffs?

that site does not work obviously.

You must be trolling right?

everything in my brain says you are just poking! XD

I'm never going to know unless you confess but please i beg of you if your trolling please tell me now ^^

But in my hearth i hope you a sincere.

Because you make me feel intelligent.

If you are sincere:

if i got 200 kills and im lvl 100, 50% winrate.

Those stats are absolutely terrible right?

Do you even play this game? since everybody knows how many games it takes to get 100.

if i won 50% of the games with 200 kills and im lvl 100. the only way to achieve that is getting carried HARD and that is not even cheating.

So even in your own made up fiction dreamworld im better then you without cheating.

Now you are going to say my carry cheated right?

That is the next step.

You are as cunning as sherlock himself!

people with aim bots have good stats not bad stats.

You want them to ban me because my stats suck?

And i used cheater software to achieve such terrible stats?

Message 64 of 101 (334 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@IronWolf9k_YT wrote:

@DaAceXDI didnt read your reply, just thought you liked to know that.

No its OK.

People getting outdone often stick their heads in the sand.

Everybody else can see, that is good enough for me.

Message 65 of 101 (325 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@DaAceXD No need to get upset and insult me. I never insulted you, you'll shutdown the thread.

You're right, people with aimbot have good stats, and that site doesn't work. It didn't display the 4350 kills and 172 season wins on wraith you have.

Message 66 of 101 (324 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@IronWolf9k_YT wrote:

@neillkorey  Sometimes its a dead giveaway on some guys accounts, they will have 7000+ kills, but only 4000 headshots and they are dumb enough to display it, my headshots usually lead my kills by 25-30%, because any competent player is aiming for the chest/head right? Yet these guys when grouped with em drop whole teams before you can walk 5 feet towards the fight like "Engaging team" walk 5 feet "Enemy team down" and  they do it bodyshots only.

Idd, likely need to make an effort not to headshot, because I am like to hit a couple during each kill i do.

Their aimbot is just tuned for the chest.

How does bodyshot only even work when only their heads are sticking over the wall?

They start nuking the wall then?

I think you got something here.

so the way to beat people with aim bot is to only show your head?

yeh yeh the software knows you are behind a wall and THEN shoots the head right?

Or do they have a switch somewhere? 50% aimbot 100% aimbot toggle?

Oh and when there is a eye on the top right screen the aimbot starts to look more natural right?

Before we know it our aim bots are outsmarting us and are taking over the world!

I think i know what is going on in your mind.

We have to stop this asap!

Message 67 of 101 (322 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@DaAceXD I think you might have legit 'aimbot overdose' Large smile .. I would take a break and see a doctor.

Message 68 of 101 (312 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@7cyanide wrote:

@DaAceXD No need to get upset and insult me. I never insulted you, you'll shutdown the thread.

You're right, people with aimbot have good stats, and that site doesn't work. It didn't display the 4350 kills and 172 season wins on wraith you have.

You are upset and insulted?

Is that how you are going to play this now?

Since when is calling someone a troll insulting?

You are even admitting you where trolling because you knew the real stats i had, but din't announce it in ur post and called me out a cheater.

After 400 hours of training for me

And these guys maybe even more:

@neillkorey 

@TheUnknownMsx 

Training to get good at this game.

being called out cheaters by you guys isn't upsetting and insulting?

We just deal with it.

Message 69 of 101 (308 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

@DaAceXD ty.. btw he is trolling, or does have the lowest iq of a wanna be gamer i have ever seen...

@7cyanide btw insulting, u did send me a message in to my inbox so what do u think how does it feel to get * like that everyday? by guys like u, where i just have the feeling even a rock is most likely smarter then u are... it did take 4 accs to get to the stats i do have now, so how good can i be compared to shroud who did annihilate everything in his way from day one, it did take me 2 months something like 500 hours , 5000 kills,  hours and hours skulltown droping to get where i am now and i still suck! There have been days where i did drop for 8 hours in to skulltown everyday and didn't even menage to be one time the last guy standing. Then there are does guys like u who drop on the other side of the map from where the ship has started in to a corner where u just make it in to the top 3 from that * since u didnt saw like 10min even one squad. So u have the balls to pm me and call me out with that other dude who does spend more time at the forum then actually playing the game.

Message 70 of 101 (300 Views)