Re: Not everybody cheats, learn to play.

by LockOutz_YT

Original Post

★ Guide

BRO CALLED HIM OUT LOOK AT HIM posting stats 500 kills in one day account number 4 hits 100 no problem and rerolls LMFAO!!! this guy needs to get a ban yesterday!!!..... just look at all the other guys in here who reply only to cheating posts and then downplay it! LOL

now his angle is what do you mean you didnt get 500 kills today in 5 hours LMFAO!!!! 100 kills an hours thats over 2.5 kills a minute for your enite SESSION BRO!!!! your numbers are false hence your a friggen botter monitoring the forum here to see how much longer youlll get away with it and if your ever goign to get super banned!

thats whats up!

i hope you get hard ip banned and region locked bro straight up! 

Message 51 of 101 (503 Views)

★ Guide

btw the only software i am running with the game is timerresolution and that isn't illegal, so befor we waste our time here talking lets just play tomorrow and have some fun :P (report me if u feel like, i am dealing with people like u everyday... if u ask me i actually suck when i see shroud and dizzy)

Message 52 of 101 (502 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Message 53 of 101 (499 Views)

★ Guide

@LockOutz_YT some of u guys have a hard time reading i did make today actualli like 150 to 200 kills in 5 hours not 500, like i told u the kill count thing doesnt work try it on ur own... i think the page doesnt update the stats until u press that update button for that acc u are looking for then it doeas calc all the kills since the last update, that are my kills from the last 2 or 3 days 😑 btw why should i play on a lvl100 acc whats the point to do since i am a f2p guy i want skins and chests to... and yes i need  to do since i have to deal with people like u everyday ingame who do not know to hit a thing but call someone a cheater, i did play today 5min solo made 10 kills solo did clean everything went to respawn my guys one of them left after he did say to me stupid hacker the next guy left to so why the hell do i tryhard to win the fights and get my guys up if they leav on me... indont know on which server u are playing but on the EU server there aint cheaters not that many at least..

Message 54 of 101 (478 Views)

★★★ Guide
If you are moving fast the aimbot cannot hit you.
Message 55 of 101 (466 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

yea youre right @TheUnknownMsx. who'd be dumb enough to cheat and post on the forums, right? that's just asking for a ban.

None of those people in that picture are your friends, right? 'ssjlycan' 'aquietmirror'

both brand new accounts by the way.

And people call you a cheater in-game? Weird, that never really happens to me.

So it's 200 kills in 5 hours now? so.. ~10 kills per game? seems legit to me. you're just a god gamer.. Disappointed

Message 56 of 101 (454 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@7cyanide u guys are funny, i am still up... but not in the game Standard smile like i did say i am done talking about that s*** report me if u feel like 😂 i know what i have running on my pc, timerresolution and guess what i do have a own cfg 😁 i play without shadows 😂 did try that muzzle thing but it makes it hard to spot people without it, so i play on the lowest posible graphic i love to have 300 fps.. sry if my stats make u feel worst then u did before, but we will play later some games just to let u know i aint cheating btw i wanna see how good u are at the game to, just to know who is calling me out 😏 i bet my granny does have better aim skills than u and that other guy who spend more time today at the forum than ingame 😂

Message 57 of 101 (448 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@GRiPSViGiL 

Gonnabe honest if you think anyone that aimbot only hits 50percent of there shots withit toggled on you are 100 percent crying wolf it is not hard to hit half yourshots with a controller let alone mnk I no longer play on pc because of the cheaters but honestly some of the stuff that y’all write is just crazy talk 

yes cheating is amajor problem is it as bad as some people claim it to no but go tune your aimbot and keep believing everytime you die it is to a cheater 

Message 58 of 101 (431 Views)

★ Guide

@neillkorey honor that guy 👌

hacks don't work at long-range, hacks don't work when u move fast...??? did even one of u guys think that does people maybe dont hack, when i saw a hacker i didn't feel like i am flash i couldn't menage to outrun his aimbot.. they did hit me the same way at close, mid and long-range..

so i say it again and i will say it 1k more times, the EU Server is hack free if i can call it like that... since i cant say there are many of them, in 500 hours i didnt saw more then 5..

Message 59 of 101 (423 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@DaAceXDI didnt read your reply, just thought you liked to know that.

Message 60 of 101 (401 Views)