Re: Not everybody cheats, learn to play.

by TheUnknownMsx

Original Post

★ Guide

@LockOutz_YT i did play today 5 hours actually and i didnt saw even one cheater, so i dont know whats ur problem actually? are u so mad just because i guess now i do make more kills in a day then u in a week or whats wrong with u? i did say with all my acc i do have like 500h now so there is something wrong with ur calculation, i didnt saw a cheater for 3 weeks thats the true so take it or just leav it... dont cry about it because i really now think u aim like ly granny and thats ur problem, what u cant do means other people cant to?

Message 41 of 101 (358 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

https://apextab.com/d00cbc31c85bc74ecc1cf3648e642858

https://apextab.com/04988177e30a422435aa0ce62f16c164/daily

Do I need to say more?

Stat reset (yes its real) and 500 kills in a day.

Apparently, @DaAceXD 50% winrate all-star only 200 kills on a 100 level account. How?

And ... my friend @TheUnknownMsx here got 500 kills in one day. So... can we get some bans handed out?

too ez

Message 42 of 101 (351 Views)

★ Guide

@LockOutz_YT  btw i dont care how u see me i am one of does guys who did have on lvl5 that 3.5k badge since i did made at my 1st game 18 kills and 3.8k dmg still i cant menage to get that 20 kills badge and a 4k i was close so many times but yeah nope 😂 low lvl doesnt mean he hacks, i make new accs when i hit lvl100 its my 4th acc now, i am lvl70 with 1.4k kills and 400k dmg still i dont hack 😏

Message 43 of 101 (349 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@7cyanide jump 8h a day in to skulltown 😂 tell me how many u got... i got the last game 11 kills in 5min... then i died to a pathfinder on who 3 of my shots didnt registrate... (peacekeeper)

Message 44 of 101 (345 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@TheUnknownMsx ok sure, I added you. lets play

Message 45 of 101 (339 Views)

★ Guide

here a picture for u @7cyanide how close i was to that 20 kills badge 😑

Message 46 of 101 (331 Views)

★ Guide

@7cyanide tomorrow i did go offline 30min ago since i want to sleep its 4:43am at my place Standard smile

Message 47 of 101 (321 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@TheUnknownMsx of course. but you found the time to get 500 kills today.

still didn't accept my inv, but you asked me to play. and that picture is just digging a bigger hole for you. you've now told me you play on NA servers since you wanted to play with me and you don't get close to 20 kills if its 5am where you live with over 150 ping. so i don't even need to play a game with you anymore. 

im sorry your servers are full of cheaters, but please go join them. it's more competitive im sure.

g'night

Message 48 of 101 (313 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@7cyanide dude i am offline since i did post something here, thats 40-50min ago 😂 whats wrong with u guys for real, i aint going back to my pc just just be u feel like i should do... i am tomorrow online from 10pm CET, thats when my servers run the best and when i do play 😁 so i will add u when i am online chill a bit, btw that page doesnt show the season one stats if u use the badges i think dace has more kills... u cant be lvl 101 with 200 kills

Message 49 of 101 (305 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@neillkorey 

That is because you can tune aimbots for a long time now.  It's cool to be naive about the subject but at least be knowledgeable on it if you participate.

Message 50 of 101 (302 Views)