Re: Not everybody cheats, learn to play.

by LockOutz_YT

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

@DaAceXD"That a good with 7.1 surround sound headset is the only legal pay to win option in this game and truly gives people advantage was laughed and mocked at."

You made an oopsie...this game does not support surround, not really...virtual suround is not equal to actual suround.

When the devs in a game I used to play came out with cheater numbers and it was a whopping 65%, I understood why I couldnt compete anymore, not saying there are so many here on Apex, but one in 10 hours, yeah no...if seen more blatant rage aimbotters in a 10 hour gaming session, then just 1.

You know who used to tell me I should go learn to play back in the day, those guys that send me msg's how good they were in APB reloaded, then when it was patchday (we both were gold rated, but on a regular day, I just couldnt beat em, except patch day, then they turned into blind tools) because their aimbots would be down and out for at least a few hours.

It was hilarious, the excuses they send me, as I wiped em out, whole squads of plats dropping like flies, but yeah next day it would be same old, same old.

Usually people defending cheats, with the "git guud son" or "l2p and "oh I dont see cheaters" are cheaters themselves.

Hope to come across you on a patchday.

Message 31 of 101 (446 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@IronWolf9k_YT 

''@Daace88"That a good with 7.1 surround sound headset is the only legal pay to win option in this game and truly gives people advantage was laughed and mocked at."

You made an oopsie...this game does not support surround, not really...virtual suround is not equal to actual suround.''

Oh im so sorry im not getting your terms exactly right, you get my point right? your going to discuss this issue now to hide the fact im not getting ANY proof of cheater game chains at all?

When the devs in a game I used to play came out with cheater numbers and it was a whopping 65%, I understood why I couldnt compete anymore

I don't care one bit about other games, this is the apex forums.

Obviously we are talking about apex cheaters...

I don't care another game has 65% cheaters.

Unless you have numbers for apex i don't care.

And if you din't realize you where losing because of cheaters with those numbers before the DEVS told you this... your not very perceptive sorry....

You know who used to tell me I should go learn to play back in the day, those guys that send me msg's how good they were in APB reloaded, then when it was patchday (we both were gold rated, but on a regular day, I just couldnt beat em, except patch day, then they turned into blind tools) because their aimbots would be down and out for at least a few hours.

It was hilarious, the excuses they send me, as I wiped em out, whole squads of plats dropping like flies, but yeah next day it would be same old, same old.

Guess i have to take ur word for it. I understand you can't prove it.

But this proves absolutely nothing regarding cheaters in apex.

Usually people defending cheats, with the "git guud son" or "l2p and "oh I dont see cheaters" are cheaters themselves.

Again where is your proof?

I think the phase you heard is: ''If you are the first one to smell it you most likely let the gas out''

But no those people are not cheaters themselves. they are called trolls or DI**S.  that is a totally different issue.

Or are you also calling me out a cheater on the forums without ever seeing me play?

Because that somehow is possible.

People call me cheater by the way i typ on the forums.

its very impressive realy.

Hope to come across you on a patchday.

You know this is a team based game right? ^^

So either you or me winning that fight has more to it then the one with the best aim.

Maybe both of us have a better teammate so the fight isn't about us at all... XD

And since you want to see me on patch day, after your story this confirms you are also calling me a cheater.

So to you as well sir.... Thank you for proving my point here once again.

Message 32 of 101 (435 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@jonesy0218 

''I would love to see real statistics on this topic... This forum is starting to become like the news. Only the negative stuff is plastered everywhere so it "seems" like there's a huge problem but there's not. Just because a group of like-minded people gather in one place to complain about something doesn't mean they're the voice of the entire community... lol''

Yep im still waiting for good proof. i checked out the guy who gave me you tube '' proof'' but that was exactly what i expected it to be.

To me everybody screaming everybody is a cheater is on the same league as flat earthers.

Message 33 of 101 (421 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@DaAceXD 

I still think it’s funny I mean back in the beginning before the mods were ready for all the people the videos people were posting of cheaters where literally below average mnk players it made me laugh but now the mods are much faster and remove the videos before I can see them but I assume the same stuff is constantly happening 

the first few few videos I watched people were literally claiming that aimbots are made to make you miss 50 percent of your shots 

Message 34 of 101 (412 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@DaAceXD 

A lot of people on this forum including myself, believe it or not, are tired of this topic and want to see Apex flourish with new content. Unfortunately we can't get there with the amount of cheaters on the server. Whether you're pretending to be ignorant of that fact or not doesn't matter. A cheater knows aimbot aim and a good fps player knows aimbot aim when they see it. You mentioning headshots is kind of a giveaway to me, since it's common knowledge that the latest software locks onto character models but not the head anymore. Everyone is aware of that.

I have a yt channel with 100+ videos of Apex cheaters if you wanna see that too.

You come across to me as someone who wants cheating to continue in the game and you're trying to dilute the situation. Please don't do that, we all want to see new positive stuff on this forum. But telling people that 'cheating isn't a big problem, l2p' is .. kinda suspect to me. Trust me, there are really good players on Apex streaming right now that get killed by new level 15 accounts all the time that have a 3k/4k damage badge already. Think they're just good? They spec on stream and they're always cheating. Happens all the time, streamers continue playing to practice cause they believe in Apex's future. It's not ok they use autoexecs to remove muzzle flash because some do and some don't, but hopefully that's handled with the new anticheat system.

If you want proof, go on youtube and watch livestream cheaters that have been talked about on this forum. If you're not already subbed.

And you're saying you've played 400 hours and met 40? I wanna check out that server, sounds great to me.. except it doesn't exist.

Message 35 of 101 (402 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@DaAceXD "- The last thing i want to do when i'm actually cheating is direct all this attention on me... Without even seeing my play you call me out a cheater!"

@TheUnknownMsx "a aim-bot works well on long-range to... So he is right again whats what he meant with his post, people are overreacting."

Would you guys mind posting a clip of your gameplay? untoggled

Message 36 of 101 (390 Views)

★ Guide

@7cyanide 

u can add me if u want to play some games with me Standard smile

https://apextab.com/04988177e30a422435aa0ce62f16c164

TheUnknownMsxx thats the acc where i am for the last 30 hours Standard smile

Message 37 of 101 (374 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

lol this thread is still going on! these bots are hard to knock down!   

you need to get better at toggeling in the forum bro!

After further review I think your Suspect! LOL

this is what i said yesterday at the end of my statement

My OPINION! You made this post to keep your aimbotting around for a bit longer and undermind the Entire view of the PC gaming community here!.......

#MakePexGreatAgAiN   <wink>

Message 38 of 101 (371 Views)

★ Guide

@7cyanide i did read ur other post, i kinda dont see cheaters for real now i did saw some of them yes but not like pubg in the early stages. i do see one per week not even that much i didnt saw like 3 weeks a cheater then i did fight one yesterday.. on which server do u play?

Message 39 of 101 (370 Views)

★ Guide

@TheUnknownMsx 

@TheUnknownMsx wrote:

@7cyanide i did read ur other post, i kinda dont see cheaters for real now i did saw some of them yes but not like pubg in the early stages. i do see one per week not even that much i didnt saw like 3 weeks a cheater then i did fight one yesterday.. on which server do u play?

and here is another SUSPECT!!!

ill just start calling all you forum botters out for downplaying here ! your gonna have to start making new accoutsn just to post!!!!

after you have replied for 2 months to 100 posts saying nah its not that bad YOUR SUSPECT!

you have countless past post on here all undermining the cheating.... page after page of replies saying nah you only seen one in hundreds of hours! now here you are posting yet again no way man i only seen 1 in 3 weeks.... what did you play just one game in that 3 weeks time LOL!

Message 40 of 101 (359 Views)